College Basketball

GATORJV

PSLS Level: Newbie
Anyone a huge fan of NCAA Basketball? I love me some college basketball.

Any thoughts on the year?

Florida is having an amazing year and is now ranked number 2. I just hope we aren't peaking too soon. It looks like Stephen F. Austin, last time I checked, is going to be in the tourney @BigPete7978. You should be proud if that is still true.

Anyone a huge fan of NCAA Basketball? I love me some college basketball.

Any thoughts on the year?

Florida is having an amazing year and is now ranked number 2. I just hope we aren't peaking too soon. It looks like Stephen F. Austin, last time I checked, is going to be in the tourney @BigPete7978. You should be proud if that is still true.
Damn right I'm proud. My alma mater is representing :D

UNC loud and proud, BUT I don't watch anymore. College sports have really lost their appeal to me, though college hockey rocks!

Ill just leave this here.

carrier-dome.jpg

And did I mention Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2014 Tournament will be hosted at my workplace. Good chance for UF to be there.

Ill just leave this here.

carrier-dome.jpg

And did I mention Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2014 Tournament will be hosted at my workplace. Good chance for UF to be there.

lol. You all have fallen off the past few weeks man. Wtf happened? Florida is looking good right now. I'm going to the game here in Columbia tomorrow. We play the SEC tourney in Atlanta and will be in the first and second round in Orlando. That is Gator Country. Will be a home game.

Where do you work?

lol. You all have fallen off the past few weeks man. Wtf happened? Florida is looking good right now. I'm going to the game here in Columbia tomorrow. We play the SEC tourney in Atlanta and will be in the first and second round in Orlando. That is Gator Country. Will be a home game.

Where do you work?
Tell me about it man. That Virginia loss hurts the most. But all in all its only 3 games, it hurts our rankings for sure. But still a hell of a season for the Orange. Definitely home court for UF, my brother in law already bought his tickets.

I work for a Team in the Amway Center.

I don't watch college basketball, only college football and professional football

Was pissed we lost in the Final Four. But the Final Four is still an amazing feat. With no NBA level starters, I will take it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"