Community podcast?

So something went really wrong with my recordings from the last 2 podcasts. I have no idea why, but it sounds as if it's ultra low bitrate crap. I recorded at 24 bit 44.1 KHz like usual so I have no idea why but my audio sounds absolutely terrible. I did my best with it but you can barely even understand me. Episode 6 is basically done, I just gotta fix something right at the end. I'll post it tonight but my track sounds pretty bad. Shame because that was our best podcast I thought.

It's funny because we were worried about Stephen's audio being bad because he used his iphone and somehow mine ends up being the one that sounds ultra low quality.

I'll have it worked out before we record tomorrow but 2 podcasts practically ruined and I don't even know why.

Here's podcast 7. Had to upload it to youtube because my soundcloud is full. Upgrading to pro is expensive too so I'll be putting it on youtube from now on

Once again, sorry about my audio. Still don't know what caused it but I double checked when we recorded the last episode and it came out fine this time.

I will try to set up a youtube channel for the podcast before tomorrow night so we can have them all in one location

I will try to set up a youtube channel for the podcast before tomorrow night so we can have them all in one location

K. Gonna take me a long time to upload all of them. My connection is shit. Unless you want to upload the first 6. You can find that picture of shuhei by searching Shuhei Yoshida on google images.

Also, I had an idea for a topic. Why MGS 5 Ground Zeroes is not a demo. Brian will have to be there for this topic because I know he feels as strongly about it as I do. We also were gonna do e3 predictions too.

K. Gonna take me a long time to upload all of them. My connection is shit. Unless you want to upload the first 6. You can find that picture of shuhei by searching Shuhei Yoshida on google images.

Also, I had an idea for a topic. Why MGS 5 Ground Zeroes is not a demo. Brian will have to be there for this topic because I know he feels as strongly about it as I do. We also were gonna do e3 predictions too.

I won't be able to add much on the Ground Zeroes debate as I haven't played it but I will definitely prepare some material for the E3 predictions!

We'll worry later about uploading the older episodes. You'll have to walk me through it initially.

I won't be able to add much on the Ground Zeroes debate as I haven't played it but I will definitely prepare some material for the E3 predictions!

We'll worry later about uploading the older episodes. You'll have to walk me through it initially.

We can save that topic then since it'll be free next week

I will in fact be there tomorrow and have some predictions ready to go. And yes, lets save the MGS: GZ topic for another episode, I have way too much to say about some of the entitled little whiners from the comments about that subject.

I will in fact be there tomorrow and have some predictions ready to go. And yes, lets save the MGS: GZ topic for another episode, I have way too much to say about some of the entitled little whiners from the comments about that subject.
LoL sounds like it'll be a passionate episode!

Thought of another topic. Twitch banning "adult only" rated games, including that game Hatred. Hatred vs GTA or other generally accepted violent games, and the game Hatred itself. Does it cross the line? etc.

I'll condense our full list of topics here. I'll underline topics we haven't done, Bold topics that will be recurring

Always online games

The latest PS4 firmware update

What features would you like to see the most on future updates

Used games and rentals. How they relate to online passes

The most recent Playstation exclusive (ex. Bloodborne)

How important are graphics?

Video game reviews (what do you think about them, how do you use them, etc.)

Trophies that you're most proud of

Your game collection (maybe just describe the size and for what systems because if we tried naming all of ours it would take hours I'm sure)

Do you trade in games or collect and why?

Favorite PS4 games so far

Most anticipated PS4 games

Are games like Beyond Two Souls or Walking Dead really games? and do you enjoy them?

Each of our gaming history (consoles we've owned, how it has evolved for us over the years)

Scenario- if you only could play 2 games for the rest of your life, what would they be and why

Scenario- If you could only own one console, which would your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th choice be out of PS4, Xbone, PC, Wii U

Games you've replayed multiple times and why

Favorite multiplayer games ever

Top 10 of last gen

Favorite PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, and PS4 games

Your stance on letting kids play Mature rated games

Favorite games to look at (art style, graphics, or both) and games with best sound design

Most overrated games

Most underrated games

Favorite games per platform

Some non Playstation episodes ( I know, blasphemy! But I also love Nintendo )

Should Sony make first party figures a la amiibo / Disney Infinity

IPs we wish would make a comeback

Postmortem on games we've played 2-4 weeks after release ( Bigger games like Bloodborne, Uncharted, etc)

Is Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes a demo?

Hatred, Twitch's ban of AO games, and other violent games

Top 5 games of all time

Games you'd like to have turned into a movie or TV series, and vice versa

Last edited:
Considering 50% (give or take, I was ever so slightly off on when fallout 4 would be revealed and we don't have a release date yet) of my predictions have already come true, with another very heavily rumored, crash bandicoot vita is suddenly looking more plausible.

So next week, post e3 discussions, following week though we will be discussing our top 5 games of all time. Not top 5 favotire games of all time, but just what we think are the top 5 best games of all time. I know my top 5 favorites would be a very different list.

One of my top 5 hopefully isn't the last of the series. E3 might possibly reveal that it isn't if rumors are correct.

So it's not our favorite 5 games as much as our opinions on what the 5 most important games are?

Not most important. Just your top 5 best games. What you think are the top 5 but not necessarily your favorites. It could be the same list as your top 5 favorites but I know mine won't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"