E3- TMI

JayP.

PSLS Level: Newbie
I don't know about you, but every year the E3 news tornado is getting crazier. I love to hear and get as much information as possible to keep me fairly informed and hyped. But I think a week before E3 I'll reserve myself from all kind of speculations, rumors, predictions and especially insiders tweet -->they are literally overwhelming, how many of them are out there?

Point being there's too much information going on. I know I can choose to not listen or read them (which is what I'll try to do) but it's like everywhere on gaming websites, so it's hard to not notice or keep my expectation moderate.

Also the worse thing with having you expectations high is when reality hit you! So many E3 went by, so many disappointment.I'd rather have my expectation low and be pleasantly surprise by what's to come.

E.g i heard such games may be announced: Crash Bandicoot, Shenmue 3 exclusive on X1 or ... The Last Guardian this year on PS4:eek:
e3 tmi.jpg

I don't know about you, but every year the E3 news tornado is getting crazier. I love to hear and get as much information as possible to keep me fairly informed and hyped. But I think a week before E3 I'll reserve myself from all kind of speculations, rumors, predictions and especially insiders tweet -->they are literally overwhelming, how many of them are out there?

Point being there's too much information going on. I know I can choose to not listen or read them (which is what I'll try to do) but it's like everywhere on gaming websites, so it's hard to not notice or keep my expectation moderate.

Also the worse thing with having you expectations high is when reality hit you! So many E3 went by, so many disappointment.I'd rather have my expectation low and be pleasantly surprise by what's to come.

E.g i heard such games may be announced: Crash Bandicoot, Shenmue 3 exclusive on X1 or ... The Last Guardian this year on PS4:eek:
View attachment 741

It's JUST NOW starting to be too much for you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"