Evolve Gameplay Video

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
Wow. Day one purchase for sure. Who else is getting this? Looks to take everything I love about co-op gameplay and roll it all into one. Looks fantastic.

Wow. Day one purchase for sure. Who else is getting this? Looks to take everything I love about co-op gameplay and roll it all into one. Looks fantastic.

I'm trying hard to keep my hype down for it, it shows great promise, can't go wrong with the Crytek engine, I just don't want to be excited and it turn into HAZE or Brute Force. It I wouldn't mind being the monster lol

I'm trying hard to keep my hype down for it, it shows great promise, can't go wrong with the Crytek engine, I just don't want to be excited and it turn into HAZE or Brute Force. It I wouldn't mind being the monster lol
You just compared it to HAZE?! Yeah I remember HAZE, I thought it was gonna be awesome. Granted it wasn't the worst game I've ever played, but given the hype that was behind it the game definitely disappointed a ton of people. But it had such a kickass looking cover image. Remember this:

Haze_zpscb86a685.jpg
That just looks absolutely epic IMO. Then it goes on to flop. *sigh* Such promise, and now I am worrying about Evolve. :p

I had no interest until I seen the trailer, but now I'm intrigued. I want ti see some actual gameplay, and possibly see a demo or beta. That said, if enough friends get it, I would be up to getting it.

I had no interest until I seen the trailer, but now I'm intrigued. I want ti see some actual gameplay, and possibly see a demo or beta. That said, if enough friends get it, I would be up to getting it.
Thats how I was too. I had virtually no interest but that video and the hands on impressions left me feeling like it's something I might actually play.

Don't be a debby downer!

A lot of these developers are developers from Left 4 Dead. They say every night what they do is they sit down and they play the new code. That's why the Left 4 Dead series has such addictive qualities. They play the new build every night so that things will be as close to balanced and fun and work like intended.

Don't be a debby downer!

A lot of these developers are developers from Left 4 Dead. They say every night what they do is they sit down and they play the new code. That's why the Left 4 Dead series has such addictive qualities. They play the new build every night so that things will be as close to balanced and fun and work like intended.
But in all honesty, even though I know it doesn't happen, this is what developers should be doing with games being released.

But in all honesty, even though I know it doesn't happen, this is what developers should be doing with games being released.
Yeah but you cant' do that with every game.

They can do it with Evolve because they need to balance asynchronous (4v1) gameplay. I mean these are Left 4 Dead devs. They're a different breed of crazy!

Yeah but you cant' do that with every game.

They can do it with Evolve because they need to balance asynchronous (4v1) gameplay. I mean these are Left 4 Dead devs. They're a different breed of crazy!
Agreed, IMO the L4D games set the tone for co-op titles.

Still a bit conflicted. But the more I read about the required teamwork element for humans, and just exactly how the monster evolves, the more excited I become about Evolve. Can't wait to find out more as time goes on.

Still a bit conflicted. But the more I read about the required teamwork element for humans, and just exactly how the monster evolves, the more excited I become about Evolve. Can't wait to find out more as time goes on.
Agreed. The game holds a lot of promise. Will most likely be getting day one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"