Limited Edition Unboxing

Discussion in 'PS4 & PS3' started by BigPete7978, Apr 24, 2014.

1. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    This shall be mine day one. Who else is getting it?

2. Dan Oravasaari

Dan Oravasaari PSLS Level: Bronze Staff Member

PSN:
    Foolsjoker
    In case anyone was wondering, it will be on sale for $129.99 in the US.

I'm torn as that is a pretty high price point, but I still have some time to think about it.

3. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Already sold out on Gamestop. I went ahead and preordered it on Amazon. It's still available there. :D

4. SightfulRage

SightfulRage PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Sightful_Rage
    This does seem like a pretty cool limited edition. The 130 price point is where it loses me though. If it was a game I was really into, it would be a bit easier to go with. But after the delay, It kind of fell off my radar. You do seem to get a lot of quality for what you pay, though. The figure detail looks very Todd McFarlane-like

5. Dan Oravasaari

Dan Oravasaari PSLS Level: Bronze Staff Member

PSN:
    Foolsjoker
    Looks like I don't have that much time to think about it. LoL. But, $70 for a statue, artbook, mask and a steel case is still a bit high.

6. Vinomen

Vinomen PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Vinomen
    I have mine Pre-Ordered. Only sucky part is the I have Best Buys Gamer Club Unlocked but the CE is sold out so i have to keep my full price Amazon Pre-Order, it'll be worth it but I wish I could have saved 20%.

7. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    What is Gamer Club Unlocked? Is it free?

8. Vinomen

PSN:
    Vinomen

https://my.bestbuy.com/gamers/benefits

Its a paid membership program, it used to just be a magazine subscription that would have special coupons but it was changed a few months back to a 2-Year membership for $120. However there was a coupon a while back for $60 off. I figured for $60 it was definitely worth it, and so far it was, I saved well over my entry fee at this point.

9. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Oh wow. Does it contribute to Reward Zone points as well?

10. Vinomen

PSN:
    Vinomen
    Yeah, and you get to stack with Elite/Elite Plus and Best Buy Credit Card/RWZ MasterCard

GET 2X POINTS on new video game software, digital content and game accessories

Plus they have on going deals like this below: (Wolfenstein is actually $20)

$10 in Rewards With Pre-Order and Purchase
    Pre-order like a champ and get $10 in reward certificates for each select game you pre-order and purchase for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.

Take part in this My Best Buy exclusive offer. Pre-order and purchase select games and get $10 per game in reward certificates.1

Qualifying Titles (NEW TITLES JUST ADDED):
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    Dying Light
    Destiny
    Watch_Dog
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Assassin's Creed: Unity

See qualifying game street dates, minimum age and other requirements at BestBuy.com®.

11. Mandalore

Mandalore PSLS Level: Newbie

PSN:
    Dirtyhippie324
    I am not very hyped for WatchDogs to be honest. I may Gamefly it, but it's not a must have for me.

12. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Understandable. Some people have been turned off by the delay of the game. Was that the reason you aren't looking forward to it?

13. Mandalore

Mandalore PSLS Level: Newbie

PSN:
    Dirtyhippie324
    Well, there was this one trailer where Aiden crashed this black market ring that was selling girls. That traielr made the game look interesting. I wanna play it, and check it out. I am just not convinced it is the big game of 2014. I personally don't see it. I don't see the wow factor, personally.

14. Spycke83

Spycke83 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Spycke83
    I really want the collectors edition for this but i can't justify the price, $150 in Canada. I wasn't gonna get this game until I saw a developer demo for it at Fan Expo last year, I've had it on pre order ever since.