Game drama

gamer fights:
basically trolls starting fights, or the infamous fps fights over which is better (CoD or battlefield), the many DmC arguments, xbots vs sony fans vs wii fans, system battles (which is better.), etc....

you gotta admit fights or debates or whatever you want to call them, can be pretty amusing.

You asked "Who needs comedy clubs"

I'm asking if they are like ugly sticks and fugly sticks but what trolls use.

you still lost me, you asking if I am a troll? no
as for "who needs comedy clubs" I was basically saying why go to a comedy club when you can just hop onto a gaming site and just read the "fights" gamers have with each other. they can be pretty damn funny.

(if I sound like an idiot it's probably cuz I haven't had any coffee to wake me up lol)

gamer fights:
basically trolls starting fights, or the infamous fps fights over which is better (CoD or battlefield), the many DmC arguments, xbots vs sony fans vs wii fans, system battles (which is better.), etc....

you gotta admit fights or debates or whatever you want to call them, can be pretty amusing.
Haha, so glad you brought up the DmC arguments! The other pretty heavy one we had here on PSLS was over Anthony's review of Metal Gear Rising, that was a fun one.

The most entertaining part is that nobody is going to change anyone else's mind, and everything being stated is a matter of opinion (for the most part), so it's quite pointless, yet fairly entertaining at the same time.

Haha, so glad you brought up the DmC arguments! The other pretty heavy one we had here on PSLS was over Anthony's review of Metal Gear Rising, that was a fun one.

The most entertaining part is that nobody is going to change anyone else's mind, and everything being stated is a matter of opinion (for the most part), so it's quite pointless, yet fairly entertaining at the same time.

@Chandler Wood
how could I NOT mention the DmC fights, i'll admit I'm guilty in taking part in that particular fight (amongst many others).

the Call of Duty and Battlefield ones are pretty good too.

I got kicked off of a chatroom once back in the day for being too much of a Playstation Fanboy for saying "Playstation Home has some promise if they make good on the promises they made and it could revolutionize things" and for not having a 360.

I was right on playstation home. It could have revolutionized things. Since they didn't support the gaming stuff for it... Like Warhawk. Being able to create a server within Home, using voice chat, and having clubhouses that extend the amount of players available to invite to the game?

They better do it right this time when they bring Home to the PS4.

The main reason I got kicked out of the chat room was just for not owning a 360 because all the games they said I should buy one for came out on the PS3. Except Tales of Vesperia. Only half right on that one. Was released on the PS3, just not in a way I could buy it.

I got kicked off of a chatroom once back in the day for being too much of a Playstation Fanboy for saying "Playstation Home has some promise if they make good on the promises they made and it could revolutionize things" and for not having a 360.

I was right on playstation home. It could have revolutionized things. Since they didn't support the gaming stuff for it... Like Warhawk. Being able to create a server within Home, using voice chat, and having clubhouses that extend the amount of players available to invite to the game?

They better do it right this time when they bring Home to the PS4.

The main reason I got kicked out of the chat room was just for not owning a 360 because all the games they said I should buy one for came out on the PS3. Except Tales of Vesperia. Only half right on that one. Was released on the PS3, just not in a way I could buy it.
PS Home definitely had some promise. There are a lot of people that use it daily on the PS3. It would be foolish not to bring it to the PS4.

PS Home definitely had some promise. There are a lot of people that use it daily on the PS3. It would be foolish not to bring it to the PS4.

@BigPete7978, Makai0okami

I used to go on home a lot but then it just became too much, way to many trolls started showing up, so I switched to a different server, not as many trolls on japans or hong kongs.
never been kicked out of a chat room, but I have been booted from a game lol.
I thought sony said they weren't bringing home to the ps4 though, I know definitely not the vita (thank god), but I thought they decided to not carry it over.

@BigPete7978, Makai0okami

I used to go on home a lot but then it just became too much, way to many trolls started showing up, so I switched to a different server, not as many trolls on japans or hong kongs.
never been kicked out of a chat room, but I have been booted from a game lol.
I thought sony said they weren't bringing home to the ps4 though, I know definitely not the vita (thank god), but I thought they decided to not carry it over.
I think they'd be foolish to not at least start a new PS Home there eventually.

I hear it's a good money maker. They could have 50 people meet up in a club house, watching the t.v. screen in game, and people could show videos and do commentary to help other people learn the strategies for the games, or help the new comers get familiar with sniper nests or something.

PS4 has cross-game chat, so... it's easier to pester your friends to try something.

@Chandler Wood

couldn't quite remember the MGR so I went back and took a look. apparently some people are STILL goin on about it. it's at 357 comments.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/02/19/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-review-ps3/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"