lestat832

Administrator
We have a new app for iOS and Android devices that will be released soon. We are giving all of you the chance to check it prior to its release and offer any feedback.

Those who wish to check it out will need to PM me your email so we can send you the invitation and please save questions for this thread and simply send a short PM with your email address. For Android, please send me the email address that is associated to the Play Store. For iOS, you can send any email address.

For iOS users, you will need to download another app called TestFlight. Once you have the TestFlight app, you can download the beta build of the PSLS app there.

For Android users, please click on https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.evolve.psls after I confirm getting your email address. You need to click on become a tester before being able to download it.

Some of you will ask where the forum portion is and we are currently working on adding that functionality.

Thank in advance and if you have any questions, post them here and they will be addressed.

Thanks,
Marc

Last edited:
Hey everybody!

You should all be receiving an update sometime today that will include Forums as part of the app. I would love to get your feedback on the Forums integration.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Marc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"