Microphones and Headsets

Jacky

PSLS Level: Silver
SO who has a mic/or headset, and who doesn't.
also why do you/or don't you, have one?

ok, so a lot of people I know who do online gaming, bitch and complain about mics whether they have them or not, what's your opinion?

I have a mic, and personally I find it comes in handy with some of my games where teamwork is involved, and also because I ike to chat with some of the friends on my buddy list.

I have the PlayStation Gold Headset. Use it all the time for Party and in game chat. The things works flawlessly. I definitely recommend it given the price, well worth it.

I have the PlayStation Gold Headset. Use it all the time for Party and in game chat. The things works flawlessly. I definitely recommend it given the price, well worth it.

I use the ps Bluetooth anda standard cell phone blue tooth. both work pretty well, but my friends say that when I use the ps mic I sound clearer

I have a PS3 bluetooth headset, but now I'm using a Pulse Elite instead. People don't really talk in the games I've been playing online (Assassin's Creed IV) lately, so I have been muting the mic to conserve the battery.

I have a PS3 bluetooth headset, but now I'm using a Pulse Elite instead. People don't really talk in the games I've been playing online (Assassin's Creed IV) lately, so I have been muting the mic to conserve the battery.
I've noticed that as of late with gaming in general online. People just don't like talking. Not sure why.

Since I work late-nights, I normally play online games overnight on my nights off, so I try to keep quiet since my wife is asleep.

The Sony community just isn't that talkative.

The Microsoft community probably isn't that talkative either if you could auto mute the trash talkers.

I think maybe just the people who are mentally balanced just don't care as much about being heard all the time.

I've noticed that as of late with gaming in general online. People just don't like talking. Not sure why.

I can hop on some games and the people just won't shut up. however when I'm playing games with my friends than I like to use mics so we can joke around or help each other out.

I use the Golds. And I talk whenever needed. Needed meaning any team based online multiplayer. It is just stupid not to communicate with others. You become a much more efficient killing machine/unit when you communicate. This lone wolf Rambo crap I see all the time is ridiculous.

I use the Golds. And I talk whenever needed. Needed meaning any team based online multiplayer. It is just stupid not to communicate with others. You become a much more efficient killing machine/unit when you communicate. This lone wolf Rambo crap I see all the time is ridiculous.

I know, I hate it when people try to do that crap, it kills the fun in the game. I had a friend who did that all the time and he always treated the rest of the players like crap or like we didn't know anything about the game, so I stopped playing with him. that and he kept trying to hack all his games.

Last edited:
I know, I hate it when people try to do that crap, it kills the fun in the game. I had a friend who did that all the time and he always treated the rest of the players like crap or like we didn't know anything about the game, so I stopped playing with him. that and he kept trying to hack all his games.

That's what I call a non-gamer. He isn't interested in actually playing the games. Merely abusing it to feel power over others. Which is sad, really.

I talk to people but very little and is not always. Guess Im a little shy hahaah LOL.

I have the PS Elite headset and works very great. I also have my PS Urban Camouflage Bluetooth. The latter I always use the most. The Elite I use it more on PS4 when I want to hear better effects and stuff.

I think a lot of people dont talk on other games that are not COD or BF. I my experience I could go on any game and people would not talk. You go COD or BF and people will be "talking" to each other hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"