Naughty Dog on PS4 poll

What do you most want to see from Naughty Dog after Uncharted?

• Total voters

Apocalypse

PSLS Level: Newbie
So in my mind at least, Naughty Dog is the best developer for Playstation and arguably in all gaming. There have been some articles on PSLS talking about what's next for the Dog House. After the phenomenal release of The Last of Us and the announcement of Uncharted (4), a lot of people, my self included, are anxious to see what they will come out with next. Hence this poll. Please talk about it in the comments.

I have The Last of Us on PS3 and I'm very slowly working my way through it. Lack of time is preventing me from progressing too much. So that having been said, I'd love to see it on PS4 as the game already does look fantastic.

Really though, I'd be down for anything they'd do. Naughty Dog is right up there with Platinum and Telltale when it comes to respect, they always deliver.

In my opinion, until they screw up and make a bad game, these guys/girls can do no wrong. I will take any game they make and I will love it!

The Last Of Us and a new Uncharted (4?) threw me off any Naughty Dog cycle. I completely expected them to let Uncharted go and bring in a new IP this gen. I REALLY hope they do. I hope they let TLOU be a one-time-and-shine hit (and let the movie/comics fill in the rest), and move on to a brand new IP. They obviously have it in them to come up with something fresh.

That being said, I would play the hell out of a TLOU2.

However, if they were to enter the platformer/shooter genre again, my head would explode. I want them to shake up a genre like they have with TLOU and Uncharted.

The Last Of Us and a new Uncharted (4?) threw me off any Naughty Dog cycle. I completely expected them to let Uncharted go and bring in a new IP this gen. I REALLY hope they do. I hope they let TLOU be a one-time-and-shine hit (and let the movie/comics fill in the rest), and move on to a brand new IP. They obviously have it in them to come up with something fresh.

That being said, I would play the hell out of a TLOU2.

However, if they were to enter the platformer/shooter genre again, my head would explode. I want them to shake up a genre like they have with TLOU and Uncharted.

I really agree on hoping they leave The Last of Us as a single game and don't do a sequel, however I would play the hell out of a sequel.

Not to bash or anything, but I'm one of those people that was actually on the fence about TLOU and wasn't particularly impressed by the demo. Granted I've been told I have strange tastes in games, and yes I realize it was just a demo, but there it is. TLOU2 or TLOUHD just doesn't set off my hype-o-meter. Personally I'd rather see a new Jak and Daxter or something similar. I'm starting to feel a bit suffocated by Realistic shooters that aren't Fallout.

They should make another survival horror third person shooter but in a sci-fi setting. Like on a space station or another planet, I don't care. We need sci-fi games!

New IP every time for me. Keep the creativity going without excessive sequels. I'd rather see the characters I love in cameo roles rather than another sequel. At least with the 7th gen IPs. I just want to see more creativity from more developers on more IPs.

New IP every time for me. Keep the creativity going without excessive sequels. I'd rather see the characters I love in cameo roles rather than another sequel. At least with the 7th gen IPs. I just want to see more creativity from more developers on more IPs.
Totally. One thing I like about new platforms and new IPs is the experimentation with the new hardware. Usually sequels crossing generations play it safe. I want to see something radical and mind blowing.

I would say anything they make would be absolutely amazing, they are my all-time favorite company. They made my whole childhood with Crash, i unfortunately never played Jak & Daxter, then they made my favorite game series with Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 (multiple playthroughs for all three games), then made a 10/10 masterpiece with TLOU!!
So yes i dont care what they make i just wanna play it!
And i agree with Matt a sci-fi game from Naughty Dog would be awesome, redefine the scifi game industry and hopefully give new and innovative ideas for other developers to create more games

Either a new IP, or a beautiful revival of Jak & Daxter, or them somehow getting their hands back on Crash Bandicoot and reviving that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"