PS HOME on PS4 Confirmed :)

Should I make more HOME levels with LBP3's FPS camera tools? Or stickto side scroll versions?

• yes want to see new version with LBP3 camera tools.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no i prefer your sidescroll versions from LBP2.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the forums!!

I'm 100% for you creating Home in LBP3! I'll look forward to checking out your levels. :D

Welcome to the forums!!

I'm 100% for you creating Home in LBP3! I'll look forward to checking out your levels. :D

Thankyou On my TSFRJ account i published the NA HUB with a level link to a friends Version of Habor studio that almost foolsyou into beliveing it's the real thing. Also check out My Vita levels as i have some on Vita to as the 1st portable HOME on the go.

My buddy
PSN ID: JACK86200made this on LBP2 so play his level also:
You can bet were Sony might fail the PSN HOME community the LBP Community will be there for them.

Definitely some impressive levels. The LBP series allows for so much customization if you are willing to put the time into it.

Definitely some impressive levels. The LBP series allows for so much customization if you are willing to put the time into it.
Any chance my levels are good enough for a Lifestyle article? I'm not a heavy user of the LBPCentral forums so i doubt i'll get a LBP3 beta invite so a lifestyle article make me feel better :) Also My LBPVita HOME level connects to a friends version of X7 and Ndreams Aurora recreations. Also PS HOME confirmed for PS4 with this make for a nice headline grabber. I also have plans to gather some friends and build Central plaza on Minecraft when it releases on PS4. thanks for the reply. Now back to my PTSD meds and avoiding watching CNN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"