Red Dead Redemption 2

This came across Reddit a few days ago. Didn't believe it then and still don't. There's a reason the bigger sites haven't picked up on it.

Do I think RDR2 is possibly in development, sure. But do these guys have any source telling them this? Doubtful.

This came across Reddit a few days ago. Didn't believe it then and still don't. There's a reason the bigger sites haven't picked up on it.

Do I think RDR2 is possibly in development, sure. But do these guys have any source telling them this? Doubtful.
Yeah, I know it is a rumor that is highly unlikely. Like you said I definitely think we will one day see it in the future though. The first game was absolutely amazing.

Yeah, I know it is a rumor that is highly unlikely. Like you said I definitely think we will one day see it in the future though. The first game was absolutely amazing.
They are probably making it. Probably takes them 2 years of development work before they even announce it. They probably started work on a Red Dead Redemption 2 about 1 year after releasing it.

Doing story ideas, coming up with ideas, taking in criticism from the first game. Some of these games take 4 or 5 years to make.

They are probably making it. Probably takes them 2 years of development work before they even announce it. They probably started work on a Red Dead Redemption 2 about 1 year after releasing it.

Doing story ideas, coming up with ideas, taking in criticism from the first game. Some of these games take 4 or 5 years to make.
Oh definitely. I can't even imagine how long it took to make a game like GTA V.

Yes please! I haven't finished GTA 5 yet though. Pete and I had some fun in RDR four years ago.

Ok so here I go to get blasted but I don't care. The first one really bored me and I probably shouldn't say that because I am a Texan and we are supposed to all love riding a stupid horse around a boring landscape. .. I don't know, made it through about 6 hours or so and then ran myself into a wall.

Ok so here I go to get blasted but I don't care. The first one really bored me and I probably shouldn't say that because I am a Texan and we are supposed to all love riding a stupid horse around a boring landscape. .. I don't know, made it through about 6 hours or so and then ran myself into a wall.
Haha. You don't care for open world titles though @Lifewish. The ONLY game I have ever heard you say that you liked that was open world was Sleeping Dogs, which is freaking awesome btw.

Haha. You don't care for open world titles though @Lifewish. The ONLY game I have ever heard you say that you liked that was open world was Sleeping Dogs, which is freaking awesome btw.

Open world games really have to amaze me and pull me in with the story and characters. The only one to do so so far has been Sleeping Dogs. The story and characters of Read Dead bored me to tears and so I didn't care about the story, which made me not care about side quests, which I already hate to no end.

Back in 2010, I played Red Dead Redemption and I fell in love. I played nonstop for a whole weekend, then I returned the game to my friend.

It was strange to me, I really hated open world games, they always seem to have too much a difference in the quality of depth the world has and the quality the story has. Because of this, I hardly touched open world games, but Red Dead Redemption turned me around.

Fast forward to the end of 2013, a few weeks before the launch of the PS4, I bought Red Dead Redemption on a PSN sale. Because of the unfortunate placement, I hardly got to play it. So far, I have played a few hours and I still love it, as if it were that one infamous day in 2010.

Looks as if we may be possibly getting a Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PS4 and Xbox One. All I can say is, YES PLEASE. :D

LINK
Yes please right now hahaha. I loved that game. It was so cool. I am starting to imagine using the power of PS4 with a game like RDR2 and its story wow just wow.

I think there's a big possibility that Rockstar is making the game right now. It's been long enough and I'd like to see what Rockstar could do with a sequel although I hope it isn't some revenge based storyline with Jack from Red Dead Redemption, I liked the main story but the whole thing with Jack getting revenge on the evil agency (were they suppose to be the FBI?) was a tad bit boring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"