Titanfall

From what I've seen it looks pretty good. My FPS interest is in the crapper after beating Battlefield 4, but from what I've seen and heard the game is fun and balanced and the maps aren't too big which makes the action fast paced.

From what I've seen it looks pretty good. My FPS interest is in the crapper after beating Battlefield 4, but from what I've seen and heard the game is fun and balanced and the maps aren't too big which makes the action fast paced.
Oh it's definitely fast paced. I love it. Can't wait for the game to be released.

Oh it's definitely fast paced. I love it. Can't wait for the game to be released.

The Beta maps were perfect sized, One smaller and more close quarters and the other much more open. But whether your playing as a pilot or titan you always have plenty of action and one does not overpower the other.

The Beta maps were perfect sized, One smaller and more close quarters and the other much more open. But whether your playing as a pilot or titan you always have plenty of action and one does not overpower the other.
I actually thought I would like being in control of a Titan more, but I preferred being a pilot in the game. The controls are perfect for when you are on foot.

I actually thought I would like being in control of a Titan more, but I preferred being a pilot in the game. The controls are perfect for when you are on foot.

Which is why it works so well, the more i played the less I hopped into a titan, unless i was one of the first in a match. I preferred pilot mode using my Auto-Titan. And that is cool because if the area got hot i would hop in and go. So much fun.

Which is why it works so well, the more i played the less I hopped into a titan, unless i was one of the first in a match. I preferred pilot mode using my Auto-Titan. And that is cool because if the area got hot i would hop in and go. So much fun.
Yeah I had a couple of times where my Titan saved me during a hectic moment in matches. Plus the ability to put it in follow mode or stay mode is a nice plus.

kinda looks like Halo with mechs to me, but that's just my opinion.
Thats what i thought i would expect it to play like as well, and all i can say is that it is the farthest from it. Halo is way more Arcadey in terms of control. This is closer to CoD/BF in terms of control and feel.

I'm sure EA is looking at the lack of PS4 inventory and the multitudes of Xbox Ones in stock and going

Bloody Hell!

Microsoft is probably going OMG we may get to dodge a bullet when this game releases if it gets hyped up! We might be able to turn the factories back on!

I'm sure EA is looking at the lack of PS4 inventory and the multitudes of Xbox Ones in stock and going

Bloody Hell!

Microsoft is probably going OMG we may get to dodge a bullet when this game releases if it gets hyped up! We might be able to turn the factories back on!
I don't get people logic on this one. Yes the PS4 has higher demand. Yes it is sold out everywhere. Does the Xbox One being in stock mean that it is not selling? Not at all. The system is selling. I compare it to the situation the PS3 was in when it first launched. It's selling, just not as fast. Is the console doomed? No. Is it losing to the PS4 sales wise? Yes.

I don't get people logic on this one. Yes the PS4 has higher demand. Yes it is sold out everywhere. Does the Xbox One being in stock mean that it is not selling? Not at all. The system is selling. I compare it to the situation the PS3 was in when it first launched. It's selling, just not as fast. Is the console doomed? No. Is it losing to the PS4 sales wise? Yes.

Well it's reported that the PS4 is outselling the 360 2 to 1. The 360 had a year head start but sold the least amount of consoles last generation. They did terribly the first generation they got in. They aren't selling out, which creates extra demand the same way the Nintendo Wii did of "I need to get one while I have a chance!" which perpetuates hype.

Microsoft really dropped the ball. They should have made all digital One purchases and Windows 8 purchases give you a copy for the other. Buy Rayman Legends on PC through their Windows 8? Get it on Xbox One as well! Like how Sony has Cross-Buy. When you tell people Portal 2 came with a free Steam copy, people are surprised, and impressed. They're used to having to buy 2 copies. Microsoft should have capitalized on that.

Microsoft can't rely on Halo and Gears of War, they don't have bungee... Insomniac who knows how many multi platform titles they'll do. Sony has all the momentum of last generation, and Microsoft has none of it. Nintendo at least makes fun games that people want, it's just that all Microsoft seems capable of is killing Banjo Kazooie for die hard fans, and buying games for small windows of exclusivity, and that's not a good strategy.

They don't give away free games every month with Xbox Live Gold, the value proposition of Xbox Live Gold just isn't there, paying for online on the PS4 is only $30 dollars or PS Plus which is $10 dollars cheaper than Gold, you don't need plus for Netflix, and some games don't require Plus for online play anyway so non Plus members can try out Final Fantasy XIV.

I'm not saying the Xbox One is doomed, I'm just saying that all they have at the moment going for them is throwing gobs of money to get games people want off of the PS4 and hoping gamers continue to decide to spend hundreds of dollars rather than wait a year.

At the moment their saving grace is that places are selling out of PS4s, so people who just don't know and don't care... They buy Xbox Ones because that's all they can buy. Unless Microsoft starts showing us some games that they are developing that makes you want an Xbox One, their "buy limited exclusivity" strategy won't last forever.

Xbox Live Gold should be giving people free games to play. Not just preventing them from using basic features and services if they don't have it. The PS4 is doing 1 game per month. Microsoft can afford that rather than just paying millions so that PS4 players don't get a game. They are being retarded. They are losing momentum in every division they have. PC, Software, Phones, they are struggling everywhere against the competition.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"