Titanfall

I couldn't connect to any servers last night, so I am hoping for better luck today when I get home. But at least it is installed and updated.

Let us know how it is. Watching, and finally finding someone to let me play the beta, left me unimpressed.

I couldn't connect to any servers last night, so I am hoping for better luck today when I get home. But at least it is installed and updated.
Awesome. Yeah I hope it works out for you server wise. Once my copy gets here, then comes the waiting with the install and update. Hopefully doesn't take too long.

Awesome. Yeah I hope it works out for you server wise. Once my copy gets here, then comes the waiting with the install and update. Hopefully doesn't take too long.
It wasn't too bad at 1:00 am lol. Install and patch were maybe 20 minutes or so patch is only like ~840mb.

But I opened the box took out the game loaded it and then went back to unboxing the statue while it installed. Worked out well that way.

Between work and being sick I finally got to sink a couple hours into it last night. Played up to level 12, and through all of the Militia campaign and 3 or so matches into the IMC campaign. Although I had the shittiest teams possible. We were almost always down 2 people and the other team would be way higher ranked. Needless to say I've won 2 matches out of the 12 or so matches I've played :-/

And just like the Beta I much prefer Hardpoint over Attrition.

And just like the Beta I much prefer Hardpoint over Attrition.
Is Last Titan Standing still a clusterfuck of "No Fun Allowed"? I have to figure that titan variety and more maps has to make it a little better, at least

Is Last Titan Standing still a clusterfuck of "No Fun Allowed"? I have to figure that titan variety and more maps has to make it a little better, at least
Not sure yet, still playing the campaign which is just 9 multiplier matches of attrition and hardpoint for the Miltia and IMC. After I beat the Militia Campaign last night I unlocked the Stryder Titan, and once I finish the IMC Campaign tonight I will unlock the Ogre. Then I will venture into the other modes.

Finally got to try out a few hours of the game yesterday. Definitely is a lot of fun. The maps are some of the best maps I've seen in a FPS game. Though I have had the issue that @Vinomen mentioned of the other teams being higher ranked by far. The game is definitely well worth it. Will try some more in a bit.

I have been playing this literally all day long, and it is definitely worthy of it's price. The game offers some of the best maps I have seen in an online shooting game, and the gameplay mechanics offer so much to differing styles of players.

I have been playing this literally all day long, and it is definitely worthy of it's price. The game offers some of the best maps I have seen in an online shooting game, and the gameplay mechanics offer so much to differing styles of players.

Good to know. I'm considering picking this up for my PC in the near future.

From what I've read no. Apparently there's problems incorporating it on the 360 and Origin on PC hinders it also somehow. Bummer.
PC runs on Xbox servers, funnily enough. Either way there are other games that have tried to pit players on consoles vs. players on PC and the console players will always get their shit slapped horribly so it wouldn't be a good idea

PC runs on Xbox servers, funnily enough. Either way there are other games that have tried to pit players on consoles vs. players on PC and the console players will always get their shit slapped horribly so it wouldn't be a good idea

Yeah I can see how this could happen. Good point.

Never really played shooting titles on PC, but I have always heard that it's more accurate with a keyboard and mouse.

I cannot stop playing this game.......
I noticed, after I finished up last night I saw that we were both the same level.

I just wish I could figure out which campaign missions I still need to win as I have 1 IMC and 2 Militia, but it auto choose the faction for you so I have no idea.

I also really wish i could view my friends full game stats for comparison.

I noticed, after I finished up last night I saw that we were both the same level.

I just wish I could figure out which campaign missions I still need to win as I have 1 IMC and 2 Militia, but it auto choose the faction for you so I have no idea.

I also really wish i could view my friends full game stats for comparison.
Yeah I think the stat comparisons can definitely have some improvements that could be made. To get the campaign missions I've just been playing through them over and over. Already got the IMC achievement, now working through the Militia one. Only need two more levels beaten.

Yeah I think the stat comparisons can definitely have some improvements that could be made. To get the campaign missions I've just been playing through them over and over. Already got the IMC achievement, now working through the Militia one. Only need two more levels beaten.

Played to level 43 last night and still no luck for IMC still, however I caught a great Militia Squad yesterday and dominated like 7 straight matches which I MVP'd like 5 of. Turns out I only needed the last 2 missions for the Militia campaign and was able to get the achievement.

My skills have definitely improved as has some of my strategy. I love to wall hang over a doorway and kill unsuspecting pilots. Too many players undervalue being able to play up high in this game.

I think my worst game last night was 8/8 which i still came in first place in attrition. My best was 10/3 with 5 titan kills and like 27 Minions I think i had something like 89 points. It was pretty sweet.

Played to level 43 last night and still no luck for IMC still, however I caught a great Militia Squad yesterday and dominated like 7 straight matches which I MVP'd like 5 of. Turns out I only needed the last 2 missions for the Militia campaign and was able to get the achievement.

My skills have definitely improved as has some of my strategy. I love to wall hang over a doorway and kill unsuspecting pilots. Too many players undervalue being able to play up high in this game.

I think my worst game last night was 8/8 which i still came in first place in attrition. My best was 10/3 with 5 titan kills and like 27 Minions I think i had something like 89 points. It was pretty sweet.
Nice! Yeah I'm slowly getting more used to the Attrition Mode. Definitely prefer Hardpoint though. But Attrition can be a ton of fun if you get a great group going with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"