Titanfall

I know, a bit disappointing, but i prefer for it to play at a high fps than have the resolution bump. Maybe they will patch it in later on though.
I agree completely. Especially with a game like this, framerate is much more important. The game looked great in beta though, so as long as it looks that good I will be fine with it.

I know, a bit disappointing, but i prefer for it to play at a high fps than have the resolution bump. Maybe they will patch it in later on though.
What's the framerate even at?

Problem is the Xbox One just doesn't have as much power as the PS4. The developers say if a PS4 title can run at 1080p 60fps then they have to do a bunch of tweaks to get the Xbone to that level.

I'm starting to lean into the FPS > Resolution

I think the biggest example of how the frame-rate affects gameplay can be seen in Killzon:SF

Playing the campaign in 30fps then jumping to MP is pretty dramatic. I really like 60fps. Its jarring but I got used to it pretty easy. Felt weird going back to the campaign...

I'm starting to lean into the FPS > Resolution

I think the biggest example of how the frame-rate affects gameplay can be seen in Killzon:SF

Playing the campaign in 30fps then jumping to MP is pretty dramatic. I really like 60fps. Its jarring but I got used to it pretty easy. Felt weird going back to the campaign...
Oh definitely FPS in a shooting game is definitely important. Well stated.

I was considering getting it on PC. Hoping for a code to try it out, but who knows. But from the beta something feels off. There are some interesting elements, but I feel like the fun is going to die fast. The shooting is kinda meh to me. The titans are kinda cool, but I don't really feel like they did much. Rodeoing is kinda silly as generally you have another titan to battle with. I hear burn cards can really screw the game up as well. Even with the bots the maps feel a bit empty. And the bots are terrible.

At first I was digging it but after a couple of hours the above is what stood out.

Titanfall is the one game I would like to have an Xbox One for but it is something I can wait for and I will just hope that Titanfall 2 will come out multiplatform.

I got a message from a service I'm subbed to, called Loot Crate, the other day. What they do is they send out packages monthly centered around a theme. Last month was my first month and centered around Warriors, primarily featuring the Bravest Warriors. I bring this up because this month's theme is 'Titan' and they are working with EA/Respawn to bring 'exclusive items' from Titanfall, including a T-shirt. A one-month plan is $19.37, with 3-month and 6-month plans also available at a small discount. Use the code 'Titan' and they'll knock off $3.

They go out around the 20th of each month and occasionally have a few leftovers if you want to wait to see what's in them.

In addition to the normal crate, they send out one very special crate to one person. Here's a preview on this months 'Mega Crate.'
MegaNews1.jpg

The Facebook announcement: https://www.facebook.com/LootCrate/...5667640/760717713939802/?type=1&stream_ref=10

Here's a video of last months Crate:

You can use the Loot Crate link above to sign up or you can use my ref link and knock a little off of my next crate: http://mbsy.co/32qgs

I got a message from a service I'm subbed to, called Loot Crate, the other day. What they do is they send out packages monthly centered around a theme. Last month was my first month and centered around Warriors, primarily featuring the Bravest Warriors. I bring this up because this month's theme is 'Titan' and they are working with EA/Respawn to bring 'exclusive items' from Titanfall, including a T-shirt. A one-month plan is $19.37, with 3-month and 6-month plans also available at a small discount. Use the code 'Titan' and they'll knock off $3.

They go out around the 20th of each month and occasionally have a few leftovers if you want to wait to see what's in them.

In addition to the normal crate, they send out one very special crate to one person. Here's a preview on this months 'Mega Crate.'
MegaNews1.jpg

The Facebook announcement: https://www.facebook.com/LootCrate/...5667640/760717713939802/?type=1&stream_ref=10

You can use the Loot Crate link above to sign up or you can use my ref link and knock a little off of my next crate: http://mbsy.co/32qgs

Holy cow that is epic!!!

I was considering getting it on PC. Hoping for a code to try it out, but who knows. But from the beta something feels off. There are some interesting elements, but I feel like the fun is going to die fast. The shooting is kinda meh to me. The titans are kinda cool, but I don't really feel like they did much. Rodeoing is kinda silly as generally you have another titan to battle with. I hear burn cards can really screw the game up as well. Even with the bots the maps feel a bit empty. And the bots are terrible.

At first I was digging it but after a couple of hours the above is what stood out.

These were pretty much my PC beta impressions as well. Titans were seriously my least favorite part, if it's 1v1 then you just end up repeating the same shoot, reflect, shoot, reflect, dodge pattern until one of you is dead. If you throw in a second titan, then it's just rape. Rodeo is also overpowered, not only can you completely clean house in Last Titan Standing if you're good enough, but sometimes in the other modes you can call your titan on top of the enemy titan as soon as the pilot disembarks and get yourself an easy Titan kill.

I still think $60 doesn't seem like a fair price point, considering most downloadable MP only games in the genre usually cost a fraction of that. lol.jpg

MegaNews1.jpg

Is that an Attack on Titan backpack?! I'd pay $20 just to get that beauty!

This thing is FREAKING HUGE. like i knew it was big but carrying it out of best buy was almost comical, there is no right way.

I couldn't connect to any servers last night, so I am hoping for better luck today when I get home. But at least it is installed and updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"