Transistor: Function Combos

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by TryndaHero, May 22, 2014.

1. TryndaHero

TryndaHero PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    TryndaHero
    So because I was instructed to make this thread, and because I'm interested in the answers, has anyone found any good function combos in this game? I've beaten the game once and I'm just about to start my recursion but I never really felt like I had ever found a very good combo with the functions. I did like using Crash as an active with Jaunt+Get as upgrades on it but it wasn't reliable in all situations. If anyone knows of any good ones, I'd appreciate the feedback.

2. Phoenix8387

Phoenix8387 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Phoenix8387
    I've been making my way through recursion now and Spark + Purge + Switch essentially breaks the game, making even running all 10 limiters relatively easy. Combined with Flood as passive and Mask as an active, you can get out of low health/sticky situations with relative ease.

3. TryndaHero

PSN:
    TryndaHero
    Thats exactly the kind of info I'm interested in. Appreciate the help!

4. Chandler Wood

Chandler Wood Get Off My Wood Staff Member

PSN:
    Wedge19
    @D'yani, as you play, you'll have to post some of your combos here. I'm not going to have a chance to play Transistor for a while.... :(

5. D'yani

D'yani PSLS Level: Bronze Staff Member

PSN:
    iamdyani
    Ooooo this sounds good, I'll have to try it next. Also I'll try to share what ones I find that work well.

6. TryndaHero

PSN:
    TryndaHero
    Spark + Purge +Switch is definitely a good one to use if you're completely overwhelmed, but it is also a very slow way to win fights. If you aren't completely overwhelmed, I found that using Bounce + Another Bounce + Crash is an excellent way to clear fights quickly and with very little trouble.