Watch Dogs Welcome To Chicago

Discussion in 'PS4 & PS3' started by BigPete7978, Mar 30, 2014.

1. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    I was looking forward to this game, but this trailer just bumped this game back to the top of my must have games list. I cannot wait.

2. SightfulRage

SightfulRage PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Sightful_Rage
    Really curious to find out how similar this setting is to the actual Chicago. I'm not a fan of dev's claiming they're building virtual replicas and getting what I got with Second Son. When I heard Seattle was the setting for the game, my interest level went sky high. I expected Pizza Hut but what I got was a week old Little Caesar that had been ran over a couple times and pecked at by pigeons. Putting in landmarks like the Space Needle and Gum Wall then throwing in a couple references just doesn't cut it.

Lifewish likes this.
  3. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    Agreed. Second Son could have done a much better job of building a more thought out Seattle. I am really interested to see how close Watch Dogs gets.

4. SightfulRage

SightfulRage PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Sightful_Rage
    What pains me the most is that Sucker Punched hyped up playing in "Seattle" in every interview I watched for this game. They pulled the whole Peter Molyneux Fable bit on us. I should have known better than to trust a Company that's based in Bellevue. It was s