What would YOU like to see on the Vita?

I would love to see Fallout come to the Vita.
Mass Effect would also be cool (EA has done an Android game so they aren't opposed to a mobile version)
In general i would like to see more cross platform features. If you have Assassins Creed III and Liberations having some unique missions or something similar would be cool.

I'd prefer that, and a 256 for $200, or even $175.
omg a 256gb would be soooo nice. Although if they ever reached that high of storage I think they'd need to tweak the OS a bit to clean it up. I have 82 game icons on my Vita @ 64gb. It'd be in the hundreds on a 256 lol

omg a 256gb would be soooo nice. Although if they ever reached that high of storage I think they'd need to tweak the OS a bit to clean it up. I have 82 game icons on my Vita @ 64gb. It'd be in the hundreds on a 256 lol
They boosted the max icons up to like 300-500 and folders

They boosted the max icons up to like 300-500 and folders
Even with them going through 300 to 500 games would be a little insane. I'm hoping they eventually allow us to have games on the memory card that are not on the front of the UI.

Dark Cloud. Either a collection or individual HD releases of 1 and 2, or a brand new entry in the series. Legend of Dragoon 2. A GTA Stories game, a new one. Infamous is inevitable, but I hope it's done by a decent studio instead of handed off like Resistance and CoD were to Nihilistic. A reboot of God of War with new gods (norse?) with a Vita game being a prequel to a main, PS4 entry. Since I dream big, a new Suikoden. Why not more Valkyria Chronicles, or hell a Valkyrie Profile game. A brand new Crash game (I actually think that might be likely if Sony reacquired the license from Activision). Why not an HD (but still sprite based) FF6 remake, in the vein of FF4. PAY CAPCOM for Megaman Legends 3 exclusivity. And bring the first two to the PSN store.

Final Fantasy Tactics 2. And NOTHING like those Advanced abominations. I want the mature theme, the grit, the twists, the betrayal, everything. I want a true to form on par with the original game. Sequel or not, I don't care. Put it in Ivalice, drop the races, drop the silliness of the Advance titles, and get back into that dark, political intrigue.

I would literally buy a Vita again JUST to play that.

Final Fantasy Tactics 2. And NOTHING like those Advanced abominations. I want the mature theme, the grit, the twists, the betrayal, everything. I want a true to form on par with the original game. Sequel or not, I don't care. Put it in Ivalice, drop the races, drop the silliness of the Advance titles, and get back into that dark, political intrigue.

I would literally buy a Vita again JUST to play that.
You just won the thread lol. I bought my PSP for FFT: WotL. It was one of the first PSP games I bought on PSN to use on the Vita.

Silver Vita Slim bundled with Final Fantasy Tactics II... I hate living in the real world sometimes

Even with them going through 300 to 500 games would be a little insane. I'm hoping they eventually allow us to have games on the memory card that are not on the front of the UI.
In folders it really isn't that bad.

RPG folder
PS1 RPG folder
Shooter Folder
Racing Folder
Free to Play Folder
Playstation Plus Folders all on one screen
Utility Folder
App Folder
Social Folder
Tower Defense Folder

You can organize things however you want and it's not that bad that way.

2014-05-08-112849.jpg

The next major OS change needed in my opinion is selecting an image for the folders so its not just 10 tiny bubbles.

After that I'd say uncompress the wallpapers.

At that point it'd be harder to tell what's in the folders. So that's the negative to that.
Yes but if you properly name the folders then that shouldn't be an issue. You wouldn't put Plants Vs. Zombies in a First Person Shooter folder.

But personally I think there are advantages to both options. So why not give that customization option to the user. Have the ability for both bubbles and folder icons. Make it a changeable setting.

I'd love to use something like this for the Folder bubble for my PSP games:
8-20-08-psp_3000.jpg

aand something like this for my PSone folder bubble:
PSone.jpg

For my PS+ Folder:
PS+.jpg

I think it'd add a lot to the customization of them. Also would like to see the Folders have customizable backgrounds like the nonFolder pages have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"