Your last Vita MUST buy game was...

Big Head

PSLS Level: Bronze
awhile ago.

Tearaway for me. Grabbed MLB 14 because I'm a fan of the franchise and play it, but Tearaway was my last must buy.

Final Fantasy X HD. It was worth it because I no longer own a PS2, and I never had the opportunity to play all of the extra content from the International version since it was never released in North America. :D

Can't think of anything, i'll most likely hop on the jpn transplantacct i have on my vita and just transfer over all the psp games.

FFX or Danganronpa. Couple games coming out in the next couple months that are 'Must Buys' for me.

Last edited:
Soul Sacrifice Delta was a must-buy from the moment I found out it existed... Other than that, last one I can remember was Killzone Mercenary

For me, it was Child of Light. I don't play on anything except portable devices, and I really love side-scrolling games AND RPGs. So it was a no brainer.

Just got Child of Light after seeing the trailer, I'm on chapter 3 now and so far I'm loving this game.

Tearaway for me. Would love to have a proper original RPG though, FFX and Persona 4 were technically re-releases. I would love to see a 1st party Sony RPG, since i dont think anyone else will bother with the Vita at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"