Your Opinion about Collector's Editions

Your Opinion about Collector's Editions?

• I like them.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I hate them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not care about them..

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I like some of them.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Some of them are overpriced for me.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I have never really gotten into Collector's Edition, primarily because they cost too much and the JRPGs I play usually have boring ones that come with a Soundtrack and Artbook.. NO THANKS

I get what you are saying. Yes they are expensive ( most of them) and some of them are not worth it. Sometimes is better to wait until GameStop makes a sale for a game and the CE of that same game many times get a discount too. :)

JRPG games do that a lot I've heard. At least some of them are just free when you upgrade because of your pre order.

Another thing I wanted to say. Have you guys read the news about the Game-.less CE of Wolfeinstein New Order?? It was posted here on PSLS and I could not believe it. I dont know if that same thing has happened before but I dont really get it. The CE looks cool but with out the game then that would mean an extra 65 dollars plus the 100 dollars of the CE alone. So for me that would turn like in very close to 200 bucks. That is expensive.

See @Lifewish I figured you would like art books honestly. I personally love a good artbook in a collector's edition. It's great to see some of the early designs artistically for both characters and level design.

I like some of them, but not ones that take up too much space. I like steelbooks (like the pre-order version of Beyond: Two Souls) or DVD-sized cases with artbooks in them (Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix).

It varies. Personally I've spent quite a bit more than I like to admit on collector's editions, but looking back at it there are only a few that I absolutely love and do not regret. My top probably being Infamous 2. I use that backpack for everything hahaha. The only one I wish could have gotten was the Ni No Kuni collector's with the book, man that game was great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"