Mario Kart 8

Arthur Sataine

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
Alright, I know some of you are closet Wii U players. Come on out into the sunshine and proudly stand next to the rest of us! Start your engines, get ready, and go! Let's talk Mario Kart 8 baby!

I want to race you all. I want to run loops around you upside down warding off blue shells and chomping at you with Petey Piranhas! Who else is getting what is sure to be the best Mario Kart in the franchise?

Not gonna lie. This game is a reason I've been thinking of getting a Wii U. I love the Mario Kart games.

You been reading up on it? They have me almost totally convinced it will be the best entry the series has ever seen. With the more stabilized Wii U online component, it should make for even more online zaniness as well. I'll be playing this all frickin' weekend. Oh, they've even got the Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle. Just for you. ;)

You been reading up on it? They have me almost totally convinced it will be the best entry the series has ever seen. With the more stabilized Wii U online component, it should make for even more online zaniness as well. I'll be playing this all frickin' weekend. Oh, they've even got the Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle. Just for you. ;)
Does the bundle still come with Nintendoland? I know they have several bundles for the console. Just trying to figure out which would be best for the money.

Does the bundle still come with Nintendoland? I know they have several bundles for the console. Just trying to figure out which would be best for the money.

Doesn't look like it.

Some neat little goodies in there. I like that it comes with a themed Plus Wiimote and wheel. But I'll probably be playing with the Wii U Pro Controllers or Gamepad. And it looks like Nintendoland sells between $15-$20 online as a standalone game.

Doesn't look like it.

Some neat little goodies in there. I like that it comes with a themed Plus Wiimote and wheel. But I'll probably be playing with the Wii U Pro Controllers or Gamepad. And it looks like Nintendoland sells between $15-$20 online as a standalone game.

Hmmmm decisions decisions. I'm gonna keep looking into it. My fiancé @Kaki88x loves Nintendo games. So trying to get something she would enjoy. But then again this would go into the living room, which already has the Xbox One. So I'll have to talk to her and see what she would prefer.

Hmmmm decisions decisions. I'm gonna keep looking into it. My fiancé @Kaki88x loves Nintendo games. So trying to get something she would enjoy. But then again this would go into the living room, which already has the Xbox One. So I'll have to talk to her and see what she would prefer.

With her in mind, I'd recommend New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U, Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed, Mario Kart 8, Nintendoland, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, almost any of the Classics in the Virtual Console, Wind Waker HD, Wonderful 101, Zombi U (for you/her), and Game & Wario.

How could I forget that?! That is one hell of a great game! I need to beat that last world still though. I've just got way too many games.
Me too! I still need to finish it. as well. But that wont be happening for awhile either at this point.

Tomorrow baby! Can't wait to play it. Probaby be sticking with Wario. But I may find I like a Koopaling this go around!

Thinking about making a tournament online and calling it PlayStation LifeStyle. I just need to know that there are enough people online that want to play here. I mean it could be a 2-man tourney, but that isn't nearly as fun as a full on roster of 12.
You know I am in. Not sure if anyone other than us bought the game (or owns a wii u)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"