What kind of Playstation Freebie would you like to get at a game convention

Discussion in 'PS4 & PS3' started by funkytango, Aug 28, 2015.

1. funkytango

funkytango PSLS Level: Newbie

Hi everyone just wondering what kind of freebie would you like to get as a freebie at a playstation booth at a game convention. Or have you taken any interesting items before? if so please do share. (realistic freebies please lol, I know I would love to have a lifesize stormtrooper as a freebie but it will never happen or a free playstation 4)
    Cheers :)

2. Stephen Bitto

Stephen Bitto Administrator Staff Member

PSN:
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Anything Sackboy related could be realistic yet worthwhile. Any type of PlayStation limited edition or show-specific goodies would be cool too!

3. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    I would like to receive some kind of really special item DLC. For instance: a golden Gjallarhorn that supports extra ammo in Destiny, a light saber for The Evil Within, or something else moderately exclusive.

4. Tudsworth

Tudsworth PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    tuddy666
    I received a plushie of Atoi (from Tearaway) as a freebie at a gaming convention quite recently. She's currently sat right next to my PS4, and I think small trinkets like that are the best kind of item to receive for free.

Having said that, exclusive or early cosmetic DLC as thanks for visiting a booth is, also, a great way to incentivise looking at (and purchasing) a game, and probably easier for a smaller developer or publisher to sort out than actual physical merchandise.

5. Stephen Bitto

PSN:
    TYLERxDURDEN
    That's awesome. I really want a true, good looking Sackboy.

6. Swordsman

Swordsman PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Swordsman83
    An exclusive controller would be great or a set of headphone.

7. Stephen Bitto

PSN:
    TYLERxDURDEN
    I love the idea of an exclusive controller. Sony should really look into doing more PS4 console customization with those covers they released awhile back. I think the first ones were The Order 1886 and Little Big Planet 3.

Those would be cool giveaway items too.