What kind of Playstation Freebie would you like to get at a game convention

funkytango

PSLS Level: Newbie
Hi everyone just wondering what kind of freebie would you like to get as a freebie at a playstation booth at a game convention. Or have you taken any interesting items before? if so please do share. (realistic freebies please lol, I know I would love to have a lifesize stormtrooper as a freebie but it will never happen or a free playstation 4)
Cheers :)

Anything Sackboy related could be realistic yet worthwhile. Any type of PlayStation limited edition or show-specific goodies would be cool too!

I would like to receive some kind of really special item DLC. For instance: a golden Gjallarhorn that supports extra ammo in Destiny, a light saber for The Evil Within, or something else moderately exclusive.

I received a plushie of Atoi (from Tearaway) as a freebie at a gaming convention quite recently. She's currently sat right next to my PS4, and I think small trinkets like that are the best kind of item to receive for free.

Having said that, exclusive or early cosmetic DLC as thanks for visiting a booth is, also, a great way to incentivise looking at (and purchasing) a game, and probably easier for a smaller developer or publisher to sort out than actual physical merchandise.

I received a plushie of Atoi (from Tearaway) as a freebie at a gaming convention quite recently. She's currently sat right next to my PS4, and I think small trinkets like that are the best kind of item to receive for free.

That's awesome. I really want a true, good looking Sackboy.

An exclusive controller would be great or a set of headphone.

I love the idea of an exclusive controller. Sony should really look into doing more PS4 console customization with those covers they released awhile back. I think the first ones were The Order 1886 and Little Big Planet 3.

Those would be cool giveaway items too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"