What would YOU like to see on the Vita?

Yes but if you properly name the folders then that shouldn't be an issue. You wouldn't put Plants Vs. Zombies in a First Person Shooter folder.

But personally I think there are advantages to both options. So why not give that customization option to the user. Have the ability for both bubbles and folder icons. Make it a changeable setting.
Let's say that you have 10 top down shooters, and 20 puzzle games.

Are you going to remember that Puzzle 3 has Bejeweled?

There are lots of Top Down shooters, lots of side scrolling shooters, are you going to be naming folders "Minis Sidescroller"

Someone whose big into puzlze games might end up with 40 puzzle games.

Burn the Rope
Bust a Move
Chronovolt
Dr. Who
Doodle God
Doodle Devil
Echo Chrome
Flow
Furmins
Jacob and the Big Foot Mystery
Limbo
Lemmings
Loco Roco 1 and 2 and Midnight Carnival
Lumines
2 Luxor Games
Ms Germinator
Open Me
No Heroes Allowed No Puzzles Either
Pacman 20th anniversary
Puddle
Smart As
Sparkle
Sun Flowers
Touch My Katamari
Treasures of Monetzuma Blitz
WTF: Work Time Fun

(list compiled by going down the list of Puzzle games in the genre and picking out good games or ones with good reviews)

About 30 games in that list possibly worth getting or free with PS Plus, and that doesnt' include minis or PS Mobile Games.

It depends on how granular you are willing to go with your naming conventions but I think it's easier to look at the Folder and go "Oh yeah that game is on here, I want to play that one!"

Sometime you want to play a game because you see it, and the icons make that harder to go "Man I want to play that game now"

Thats why you give an option for those who want it. All my games are listed alphabetically (and always will) and I remember each game I have. Which is why I'd prefer to mask the ugliness of a bubble with 10 bubbles inside it.

The default setting should remain as is, but with an option to put a picture in its place.

2014-05-14-085856.jpg

However this screen should just be removed completely if SCE even remembers it exists.

With all the HD releases going on recently I'm upset were not seeing more of them on vita, I'd love to play some of my favorite classics on the go. Recent ones i can think of are tales of symphonia Chronicles or kingdom hearts 1.5

a power rangers game that focuses on the megazords that has online. with the technical parts being able to be downed and the shields being able to be raised. oh, n real time events and more auxiliary weaponry. oh, and phantasy star online 2 localization. which by the way, sega needs to come out and say that it is coming-out. you don't promise its coming then forget bout the vita version

a power rangers game that focuses on the megazords that has online. with the technical parts being able to be downed and the shields being able to be raised. oh, n real time events and more auxiliary weaponry. oh, and phantasy star online 2 localization. which by the way, sega needs to come out and say that it is coming-out. you don't promise its coming then forget bout the vita version
Lionsgate has that Mighty Morphing Power Rangers reboot in the works. It'd be cool to see a Power Ranger game play like War of the Monsters

Some Psone and PSP games I'd like to see in the PS store are Jersey Devil, Einhander, Frogger 2, Tail Concerto, Tomb Raider Chronicles, Gitaroo Man, Hammerin Hero, and The Simpsons Game. I also wish Sony would bring back Gurumin to the Vita store.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"