Why dont make a chatroom

lannando

PSLS Level: Newbie
or something similar? cant put a chatroom on forum? like chatango or such? i would like to troll ppl here

or something similar? cant put a chatroom on forum? like chatango or such? i would like to troll ppl here

Sounds like a cool idea, but chatrooms tend to get attacked by spambots quite frequently. I don't know if the mods would like that much extra work... I think it would be good though.

*off-topic* I take it you've been playing Idolmaster. It looks kinda cool, is it import friendly?

Unfortunately that would turn into a mod's worst nightmare, as already indicated by the fact that it would turn into a place where everyone would troll each other. If there was a genuine value to it, it might fall to consideration.

I have seen many forums with a chatroom/shoutbox, but typically when given access to everyone, it becomes subject to spam, arguing, etc. Does that mean it can't work? No. Would just have to be implemented correctly. As of now though this is a forum, and it may end up taking away from the point of the forum in the first place, a community with great well thought posts. Could it happen in the future when the forum becomes more established and with a much larger community? Absolutely. But as of right now, probably not.

But I will say if we were ever going to implement it, there is a good one already readily available. :)

Unfortunately that would turn into a mod's worst nightmare, as already indicated by the fact that it would turn into a place where everyone would troll each other. If there was a genuine value to it, it might fall to consideration.

But we all know everyone trolls each other anyway. The chat might just make it worse. Idk if enough people are on often enough to warrant one. I mean, i just got back from a 2 month absense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"