Your Ideas for LEGO Games

If Lego bought Minecraft and helped develop without impeding them you could have like a perfect game. It could have a fun story good graphics addictive gameplay LBP style user creatable content and so much more.

I think the Alien series would be a great place to go, perhaps a "Scary" Lego Game?
I thought about that too. But with lego games usually needing 90+ characters within the franchise to throw in as unlockables, I didn't think the Alien franchise could support that. Then I made the mistake of bringing up The Hunger Games in the last PSLS Live. @Dan Oravasaari didn't agree with my take. His reaction was a little something like this
sparta-kick-o.gif

What do you think would make a great LEGO game? I think they should make some LEGO based versions of other games. The teaser for LEGO The Last of Us was awesome. Maybe even exploring different genres? A LEGO based FPS or RPG could be pretty cool!
I think a lego james bond game would be awesome

I would really like to see a Lego Turn Based RPG. I dont think it even needs a brand, it could just be straight up Lego City. I would also like to see a next gen open world Lego Simpsons.

I would agree with the idea of a LEGO G.I. Joe, Transformers, or Bond that were mentioned above. Same with just having massive LEGO creation game or simcity type game, that would be a lot of fun to play around with.

Some other ideas:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Dragonball (You could probably pair about any shonen manga series in here)
Star Trek
Scooby-Doo
Godzilla
Muppets
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Tick

I could probably go on, but these are all options I've thought of. Don't know exactly how they'd do some of them, but they could be pretty fun depending.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"