Anybody here playing/played Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1?

idillicah

PSLS Level: Bronze
Hello!

As the title says. Looking for people who are also fans of the game, to compare tactics, choices of costumes, missions, endings, achievements, etc.

I haven't playd yet . Eventually I'll clear some of my jrpg backlog and get around to buying it.

*crickets* haha
I won't take up my thoughts on the game, but I have played it a tiny bit.

Haha, thanks anyway, @Lifewish

If you have played it a bit, and remember it somewhat, I was just able to distribute the "shares" of the kingdom in such a way that when the game ends, I'll get a true ending (you need to have each CPU with at least 20% of the shares, and the "Others" at 0%).

I haven't playd yet . Eventually I'll clear some of my jrpg backlog and get around to buying it.

It's not for everyone, for sure. But I'm having a blast with it. I'm around 25hs into the game, one and a half chapters away from the end (it has 8 chapters).

I'm taking my time with it, though. Lots of side quest stuff, lots of crafting, lots of grinding.

On the playstation store... there's a sale going on. Nothing to do with me personally, but a good chance to pick it up!

And I just bought AC Unity and LittleBigPlanet 3. I still wouldnt have time to play it though lol

Ugh... I'll just get the rebirth2...

Why? That's like not getting Super Mario World 2 because Super Mario World 3 is about to come out. Both are good games, and you might as well enjoy them both if you can! :D

I don't think Re;Birth2 will see lots of improvements over Re;Birth1 in terms of graphics, assets or gameplay, so at $30 for Re;Birth1 right now, it's a decent deal.

Yeah might as well get it, $10 less on everything is great, but can't play it yet thou, ian't done with Freedom Wars and SAO yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"