Anybody here playing/played Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1?

U as in Wii U?

No, it's still a Vita title. Although it can get confusing. The U stands for "Unleashed". The full title of the game is Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed.

It seems to be more of an action RPG game in line with Warriors games and so on.

No, it's still a Vita title. Although it can get confusing. The U stands for "Unleashed". The full title of the game is Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed.

It seems to be more of an action RPG game in line with Warriors games and so on.
That's good because the way Nintendo cares about their fan base I don't know if I can justify $300 for a Wii U.

Vita hasn't seen that much first party support, being honest, haha. But yes, it's for Vita.
Sony has Cross-buy, the Vita T.V. which lets you play your Vita games on the big screens, they allow upgrade offers where if you own a title, you can get the PS3 or higher version at a small upgrade, (only if the pub/devs try) and new games are releasing all the time that are cross-buy or add to the cross-buy as they get put on other platforms. (PS3 just got resogun for example)

Sony treats Indie Devs as big high dollar Devs. Sony trades cashing in on the same characters over and over again for 30 years, to giving out help, and reaching out to indie developers to get those games on the platform.

Sony is constantly taking risks. Nintendo is constantly playing it as safe as possible. Nintendo didn't even take up the offer to help fun Skylanders. They could have had exclusivity on it. Instead they made Amiibos which isn't even a game. It's a cash grab.

That's why I don't think Nintendo cares about their fanbase. They know they'll always be there to bail them out as long as they keep baiting them along constantly. Most of Retro City Rampages success came from Sony. Putting it out on the Wii was probably a waste of time. Sold horribly to the point that he lost money on that port.

I'm honestly not interested in the debate. That's why I think this game is perfect, as it makes fun of the whole console wars thing, haha.

My wife bought me a Wii-U for Christmas. It's as if I'll never find the time and capital to buy this damned game!!

Great wife!

Re;birth1 was on sale not long ago, definitely was the best time to get it (I mentioned it here). Almost half the price.

I had so much fun with it.

Are you talking about me? I've finished the game with a true ending not long ago (posted pic up here).

It was awesome.

Yeah, I was talking about you. :p
As for how far I'm in, I'm currently at chapter 7. Loving everything about it so far (especially this dialogue)

Yeah, I was talking about you. :p
As for how far I'm in, I'm currently at chapter 7. Loving everything about it so far (especially this dialogue)

Be sure to end the game on a True Ending save to get the best armor at the end. It's not too difficult.

The dialogue is awesome. I honestly loved the game. Can't wait for Re;birth2 on the 27th!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"