Anybody here playing/played Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1?

I just got a chance to try the game out for few minutes... Sadly on the train so I just have to stop playing. LOL!

One thing I notice thou, since I love playing my games with japanese voice on whenever possible, the translation isn't spot on (ofcourse not on the level of SAO), but the humor is still there. Will try to find more time fot this, I think its fun to play.

I just got a chance to try the game out for few minutes... Sadly on the train so I just have to stop playing. LOL!.

Why? You guys care too much, haha.

One thing I notice thou, since I love playing my games with japanese voice on whenever possible, the translation isn't spot on (ofcourse not on the level of SAO), but the humor is still there. Will try to find more time fot this, I think its fun to play.

Yeah, it's not great but it's not bad. I ended up liking it the more I played, specially in the parts with dialogue. And it's definitely fun! Try to do sidequests as you go in order to level up (add dungeons, craft, etc).

Why? You guys care too much, haha.

Yeah, it's not great but it's not bad. I ended up liking it the more I played, specially in the parts with dialogue. And it's definitely fun! Try to do sidequests as you go in order to level up (add dungeons, craft, etc).

And here I am trying to save up for Senran Kagura, now try playing that while on the train, LOL!

What I'm after when playing a game, its either story or gameplay, just that. Hopefully the story can get me hook till it finishes and the battle system is decent enough and you can sign me up for the day 1 downloader for the sequel.

And here I am trying to save up for Senran Kagura, now try playing that while on the train, LOL!

What I'm after when playing a game, its either story or gameplay, just that. Hopefully the story can get me hook till it finishes and the battle system is decent enough and you can sign me up for the day 1 downloader for the sequel.

You will not be disappointed!

Also, screw public opinion. I'd play Senran Kagura on a train if I used a train. But I bike, so I have to make do with imagination, haha.

Damn, can't put my damn PS vita down. I didn't imagine that I'll be this hype with this game just like what SAO did. Glad I took that sale. XD The game throws a lot at you at the start, which can be overwhelming and easy to miss if your not paying attention but if you analyze it, ifs just the same old mechanics that most RPG have.

The game's not for everyone but its definitely a keeper for me. (Not that I can sell my digital copy thou. :p)

Damn, can't put my damn PS vita down. I didn't imagine that I'll be this hype with this game just like what SAO did. Glad I took that sale. XD The game throws a lot at you at the start, which can be overwhelming and easy to miss if your not paying attention but if you analyze it, ifs just the same old mechanics that most RPG have.

The game's not for everyone but its definitely a keeper for me. (Not that I can sell my digital copy thou. :p)

Those tutorials go away for good pretty soon, and the mechanics are pretty easy to understand once you play with them a little bit.

I'm glad you liked it! Always nervous when people take me up on recommendations, haha.

I'm glad you liked it! Always nervous when people take me up on recommendations, haha.

I'm actually planning on asking you for a refund incase that happens but don't worry, won't do it with this game, maybe in the futre. :3

Can I just get all the dungeon plans? (Items, monsters) I'm kinda worry since if I use all my MB and might need it in the future.

Can I just get all the dungeon plans? (Items, monsters) I'm kinda worry since if I use all my MB and might need it in the future.

Use the first MBs to get dungeons and weapons, and wait until later in the game to get the alternative items, stronger monsters and so on, as at first the MB are sparse, but after a few bosses you get hundreds if not thousands of MBs per battle.

Just got Noire and is it just me or the game also gives exp for the character that aren't in the party or just because I set them as a couple thats why they also receive exp? And the dialog is really entertaining, the game is really honest and know what it is.

Just got Noire and is it just me or the game also gives exp for the character that aren't in the party or just because I set them as a couple thats why they also receive exp? And the dialog is really entertaining, the game is really honest and know what it is.

I haven't been paying enough attention to whether it's all characters or only paired characters because I always pair them up so that they can get more used to each other which then gives them special attacks in battle.

As for the dialogue: I know! It's one of the things I love most about the game. It doesn't take itself seriously at all. It's a bit like why I like Cabin in the Woods so much. It's not so much a good horror movie, but a great tribute to good horror movies. Re;Birth1 is a great, light-hearted tribute to RPGs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"