Assassin's Creed Unity Coming To PS4 And Xbox One

Do these problems exist for the Vita version? I thought about going back and finishing it.
I never played it on Vita, but I've been told it's even more buggy than the HD version. The HD version doesn't exactly have any game-breaking bugs, but as I mentioned does seem to have an issue with the leaderboards and therefore ACI. The Vita version doesn't have these problems with ACI, because it doesn't connect with ACI.

I never played it on Vita, but I've been told it's even more buggy than the HD version. The HD version doesn't exactly have any game-breaking bugs, but as I mentioned does seem to have an issue with the leaderboards and therefore ACI. The Vita version doesn't have these problems with ACI, because it doesn't connect with ACI.
Yeah the Vita version is definitely buggy. I have heard of people having their entire game pretty much lost because of the game becoming messed up because of glitches.

Yeah the Vita version is definitely buggy. I have heard of people having their entire game pretty much lost because of the game becoming messed up because of glitches.
I don't recall running into any issues on the Vita, but I heard of many who did and it worried me while I worked my way towards the Plat...

I don't recall running into any issues on the Vita, but I heard of many who did and it worried me while I worked my way towards the Plat...
Yeah it seemed hit or miss with the bugs. Reminded me of games like Skyrim or Fallout where the bugs were there for some, while others the games ran just fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"