Battlefield Hardline is Solid

darkforcegod

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
This game BFHardline looks and feels good. I was on the beta PS4 and yeah the game has a lot of potential. Looks and feels right. Its fun. The new way of playing BF is great. Heist is good and fun in its own way that makes it different from BF4 and COD games.

I will keep you updated if I see anything worth mentioning on the beta and will post my videos that I will record. Thanks and long live gaming my brothers.

This game BFHardline looks and feels good. I was on the beta PS4 and yeah the game has a lot of potential. Looks and feels right. Its fun. The new way of playing BF is great. Heist is good and fun in its own way that makes it different from BF4 and COD games.

I will keep you updated if I see anything worth mentioning on the beta and will post my videos that I will record. Thanks and long live gaming my brothers.
I'm playing on PC right now and I'm not sure I'm feeling it. Maybe it's because I came in expecting Paydayfield but instead I just got plain Battlefield 3/4. Same HUD, same art direction (blue everywhere), same mechanics, etc.

It's good, but it feels like a $40 expansion.

Agreed. Though with the new Call of Duty Advanced Warfare trailers I am pretty excited, it looks pretty good so far.

Yeah it looks cool. The suit or amor that they are using looks cool awesome. I hope we can use gadgets or things like that. Hacking, planting great bombs, kidnapping somebody. Would be cool.

I wanted to get into the Beta, but it was gone by 6pm when I got home. I did register for it immediately on the website though.

Guess I'll put my two cents in about it when I download it this afternoon. Fortunately, this thread reminded me to check my email.

I got a beta invite yesterday, so it paid off to sign up immediately. However I only downloaded it and haven't tried it yet. Hopefully tonight I will have more time.

I got the email yesterday but I already had my PS4 download since day one so yeah double pass haahah.

I played it last night a bit. And I was impressed. I mean any FPS is going to seem the same. However, this new cops & robbers thing is really refreshing. And apparently cop cars are easy to blow up. Criminals kept trying to stand their ground and fire at me. Got a few roadkills that way. And I blew up surprisingly quick other times.

Gunplay seems more or less the same. I haven't played it extensively. I did note one thing though: I had a lot of fun. I was surprised at how just changing the theme of the game would change the experience as a whole. I look forward to trying more throughout the week.

I did note one thing though: I had a lot of fun. I was surprised at how just changing the theme of the game would change the experience as a whole. I look forward to trying more throughout the week.
Bingo! I downloaded it and turned it on... and I didn't play it.

I didn't expect it to be any different from any other game, but maybe a change of setting will make it more appealing to me. Maybe I'll give it an honest chance after I try Destiny in the morning. :D

Bingo! I downloaded it and turned it on... and I didn't play it.

I didn't expect it to be any different from any other game, but maybe a change of setting will make it more appealing to me. Maybe I'll give it an honest chance after I try Destiny in the morning. :D

You may not want to try anything else after you play Destiny. :p

You may not want to try anything else after you play Destiny. :p
I forgot to turn my PS4 on standby before work, so I got home and had to wait for the download. Needless to say, I fell asleep on the couch.

One of my friends said that same thing. He said it would be a game that I would enjoy, so hopefully I can still access when I get home this time. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"