Countdown to E3 - What do you want to see?

Chandler Wood

Get Off My Wood
Staff member
54 days until E3!!

What are you hoping to see get announced or shown at this year's expo? Feel free to discuss your ideas from the utterly rational to the incredibly insane.

I'm hoping for a new Fallout to be announced. I'm also hoping to see a stronger first-party line-up from Sony for their newest console, as well as software that will truly begin to define this new generation.

I don't have too many specific games to mention since most of my titles don't get revealed until the Tokyo Game Show. I guess I will say to see Uncharted PS4 and hopefully some good PS4 and Vita games revealed.

AAA PS4 and Vita Games, Vita TV. And some decent RPG's for whatever system. I dont care which one, I just want some.

I would like to see my backlog get cut in half. That isn't happening, though.

For some reason, I feel more out of the loop in regards to future titles this year than any other. Does the Order have a release date? I'd like to see a bit more of it before I commit on a pre-order.

I would also like to see Square-Enix announced that they were releasing a remastered version of FF7/8. It's not going to happen but a boy can dream.

Tecmo/Koei releasing the entire Monster Rancher series on the PSN as Classics. New jobs in A Realm Reborn, Last Guardian, ton of secret new IPs, PS3 firmware changes to allow PSN party, more juicy Destiny details.

If Nintendo attends, I'd like to see tons more info on upcoming first party titles. Geno in Smash Bros., Zelda U, and the announcement of ALL VC titles going to the Wii U and the addition of GCN to the VC.

FF XV, RE7, Uncharted 4 info, Evil Within info, Dying Light Info, Dragon Age Inquisition, God of War ( 99% impossible but I like to dream big), Titanfall 1 for PS4 now ( dreaming dreaming in fairy land ahha).

Tecmo/Koei releasing the entire Monster Rancher series on the PSN as Classics. New jobs in A Realm Reborn, Last Guardian, ton of secret new IPs, PS3 firmware changes to allow PSN party, more juicy Destiny details.

If Nintendo attends, I'd like to see tons more info on upcoming first party titles. Geno in Smash Bros., Zelda U, and the announcement of ALL VC titles going to the Wii U and the addition of GCN to the VC.
I'd love a full reboot of Monster Rancher... damn that'd be awesome....

The question would be, what would we use to generate monsters this time around? CD's just feel dated at this point. USB Drives? Blu-rays?

The question would be, what would we use to generate monsters this time around? CD's just feel dated at this point. USB Drives? Blu-rays?

CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, PS, PS2, PS3, PS4, and PC games. Plenty of options. All the system needs to do is acknowledge a disc, not be able to play it. And we all know it can acknowledge and differentiate between disc types. All they need to do is keep the growing mechanics from 2, the ranch mechanics from 4 and include every monster type ever in it. And throw in some new monsters and combinations. I know people would love it still today. They just have to take the risk. Oh, and expand upon the story and adventure modes. It would be phenomenal.

Maybe each disc type could lead to a different type of monster as well. Man, now I want this to happen!

Well, each disc would have its own unique monster. Exactly like the other games did. However, I would love to see what type of special monsters based on certain games, CDs, movies, or otherwise would generate! I'm getting a bit overexcited about the prospect. May bust out some MR 2 or MR4 when I get home now.

A game like Skylanders but with different characters from games like kratos, Crash, Leon, Chris, Cloud, Sepiroth, Zeus, Dark Souls guy, Solid Snake and Big Boss, Joel from TLOU, Ellie, Wesker, Vincent, Spyro. It would be cool in a way but I dont know. Hahaha

A game like Skylanders but with different characters from games like kratos, Crash, Leon, Chris, Cloud, Sepiroth, Zeus, Dark Souls guy, Solid Snake and Big Boss, Joel from TLOU, Ellie, Wesker, Vincent, Spyro. It would be cool in a way but I dont know. Hahaha
I'm not going to lie, i'd love to raise a lil Kratos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"