Countdown to E3 - What do you want to see?

Fear not. I'm everywhere.

i13I30s81FuEc.gif

• Vita TV coming to America. My brothers been hogging the TV lately and putting this into my living room without having to lug my PS4 there would be glorious.
  • Blue DualShock 4 coming to America. Why is this so difficult for Sony!?
Games:
  • The Last Guardian for PS4.
  • Gravity Rush 2 for Vita or PS4. Don't mind a PS4 version. Or Gravity Rush remade for PS4?! I would poo my pants.
  • New IP's which seem to be the case with the Entwined & KILL STRAIN trademarks.
  • The Order: 1886 demo.
  • Cody Balrog's (Sony Santa Monica) new game.
  • Rockstar finally unveils Agent as a PS4 exclusive?!
  • Deep Down coming to 'Merica (because it'll be free)
  • Mass Effect 4
  • Deus Ex sequel
  • Far Cry 4
  • GTA Online for PS4
  • More indie games
  • Uncharted PS4 trailer.
  • Resistance reboot
I mean, I'd be happy with half of these announcements. But if all of these were to happen, I'd explode. Probably break down and cry right after exploding. Also didn't name a bunch of other sequels because we have to save some games for next years E3!

43 days now! We're getting closer! Any updated predictions? Are they going to wow us with software in the same way that they owned the stage with hardware last year? Also, who do you want to see taking center stage now that Tretton won't have his presence for the audience?

Tell us the structure and prices of Now. That way, ill know if i should care about it or not.

Games that i cant play on anything but sony platforms, preferably ps4.

Dont talk about the future past the first half of 2015. Dont promise a bunch of stuff that wont happen.

Main thing is new AAA games that are sony exclusive.

I don't even care if they are AAA, I want more Sony exclusives. And do NOT IN ANY WAY mention the PS5. That would just anger me beyond words. A mention of late 2014 or early 2015 release for H1Z1 on PS4 would be phenomenal.

I don't even care if t.hey are AAA, I want more Sony exclusives. And do NOT IN ANY WAY mention the PS5. That would just anger me beyond words. A mention of late 2014 or early 2015 release for H1Z1 on PS4 would be phenomenal.
I guess i dont care either, but i really want to see what my ps4 can do. And theres no way theyd mention ps5. With all the primised features missing from 4, its like it isnt even all the way out yet : )

I guess i dont care either, but i really want to see what my ps4 can do. And theres no way theyd mention ps5. With all the primised features missing from 4, its like it isnt even all the way out yet : )

Well the fluff stuff, like mp3 and 3D support, I just don't care about. I only want news of all things directly pertaining to gaming. I've got other devices that have that stuff. So gaming is all I care about on my gaming machine. And hopefully that is what E3 is about this go around.

Well the fluff stuff, like mp3 and 3D support,bigjust don't care about. I only want news of all things directly pertaining to gaming. I've got other devices that have that stuff. So gaming is all I care about on my gaming machine. And hopefully that is what E3 is about this go around.
I dont care about mp3 and that sort of thing either, but the preloading of digital content was big (i know its coming), and stopping in the middle of a game like vita is something i really want. Then there's playing someone elses game for them remotely. Not that im even going to use it ever probably, just that its not here yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"