Great games with easy platinums?

ward09

PSLS Level: Newbie
What are some good games that are relatively easy to platinum? I only have two plats in my trophy collection: Burning Skies, and The Walking Dead. Both basically required only little more than a single play-through to platinum. The Walking Dad was great, and Burning Skies was average, but I enjoyed it. Any other suggestions to add a few more platinums to my collection?

LEGO Marvel. Hands down the best LEGO title out, and the platinum is little more than a time sink, but that can be minimized by mini-kit and redbrick location guides.

Ncis, deadpool, beyond two souls, saints row the third, lollipop chainsaw, resident evil 6, hitman absolution, hatsune miku project diva, and mini ninja's.

Last edited:
I don't know how good you are at video games (i'm assuming very) but i found God of War 1 and 2 HD very easy to platinum. Also Guacamelee isn't too difficult and its super fun.

HD Collections are typically easy, specifically the platformers like Jak and Daxter HD, Sly Cooper HD, and Ratchet and Clank HD. All of these are well worth playing through, and with three games each, that's a grand total of 9 plats right there. You could also try the newest Sly Cooper game for plat ten!

Any LEGO game, all three inFAMOUS games, Sly Collection, Burnout Paradise, Assassin's Creed 2, Heavy Rain, GOW Collection, most Disney games are pretty fun if you like that type of game, Battlefield 4 is pretty easy.

I don't know how good you are at video games (i'm assuming very) but i found God of War 1 and 2 HD very easy to platinum. Also Guacamelee isn't too difficult and its super fun.
I'd say my gaming skills are average - maybe a bit above. My problem is I have limited time to game, so I don't see myself doing multiple playthroughs of any game.

inFamous, inFamous2, inFamous: Second Son, Mini Ninjas (although I still need to clean up),

I thought mini ninja's was kinda cute, I think it was my third platinum, not to sure. don't really ay attention to well when it comes to platinums lol

With the exception of First Light, the arena trophies take quite some time! I was shocked. I think I still have two to go.

I haven't play First Light. Still in "sealed" mode.

Now trying to clear evil playthrough on expert level for Infamous Second Son.

The easiest of all should be telltale games. just complete the game and the platinum are yours for the taking in the end.

I haven't play First Light. Still in "sealed" mode.

Now trying to clear evil playthrough on expert level for Infamous Second Son.

The easiest of all should be telltale games. just complete the game and the platinum are yours for the taking in the end.
Although I'm not a Walking Dead fan, I will probably snag that platinum sometime this week.

Until Dawn is a great game. easy trophies too. less time consuming if you followed a trophy guide the very 1st time.

and you replay certain chapters to get some trophies.

for the best gaming experience of Until Dawn, do not play with a guide for the 1st playthrough.

Until Dawn is a great game. easy trophies too. less time consuming if you followed a trophy guide the very 1st time.

and you replay certain chapters to get some trophies.

for the best gaming experience of Until Dawn, do not play with a guide for the 1st playthrough.
Agreed. It may extend your time to platinum but it's totally worth it to get a completely natural experience the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"