Top 5 Reasons TMNT Movie Will BLOW

Yeah but you hate EVERYTHING.

This is true. In the 3 days I've been on the forum, all you've done is poo poo EVERYTHING. All my ideas about Michael Bay's next movie and where I see him taking his career have been shot down. Every time I try to mention him in other posts as a reference, my post gets immediately disliked.

So much hatred @Lifewish. He's just a man trying to make a decent wage! He is trying his hardest! It's not his fault he keeps casting Megan Fox! :mad:

I bet he will win you over with this movie if you give him a chance. You'll be showering him with dollars after you leave this film. Making it rain so he never has to worry about casting Megan Fox again... o_O

...And that's enough of that. Probably will be down voted to hell by @Lifewish for even mentioning Michael Bay and Megan Fox in the same reply :oops:

I'm not Michael Bay fan either, although Transformers was ok. But I saw the trailer for this and was pretty disgusted. Ill just stick with the new TMNT cartoons and watch them with my kid instead.

This is true. In the 3 days I've been on the forum, all you've done is poo poo EVERYTHING. All my ideas about Michael Bay's next movie and where I see him taking his career have been shot down. Every time I try to mention him in other posts as a reference, my post gets immediately disliked.

So much hatred @Lifewish. He's just a man trying to make a decent wage! He is trying his hardest! It's not his fault he keeps casting Megan Fox! :mad:

I bet he will win you over with this movie if you give him a chance. You'll be showering him with dollars after you leave this film. Making it rain so he never has to worry about casting Megan Fox again... o_O

...And that's enough of that. Probably will be down voted to hell by @Lifewish for even mentioning Michael Bay and Megan Fox in the same reply :oops:

If I could downvote I would!! Learn to like better movies and I won't have to keep getting on you :)

I'm not Michael Bay fan either, although Transformers was ok. But I saw the trailer for this and was pretty disgusted. Ill just stick with the new TMNT cartoons and watch them with my kid instead.

Just out of curiosity, what did you hate about it? As of right now, the trailer has moved me from apathetic to ehh. It seems like one of those movies that, if people talk about, I'll head out to see it. If not, I can wait for the redbox release.

If I could downvote I would!! Learn to like better movies and I won't have to keep getting on you :)
I'm sorry. It will never happen again. I swear, I've learned my lesson :oops:

It's ok, don't take it personally. It's just the way he is :p

I have a great feeling about this iteration of the Turtles. I've seen the trailer and, to me, they appear to be what ACTUAL giant, humanoid, mutated turtles would look like. I mean, honestly, the guys didn't look really turtle like in the old show or comic. They were embellished. This movie seems to add a touch of reality to them. And in all seriousness if a species is advanced enough to specifically design or bioengineer proteins in such a manner they are completely controlled, and said species is completely ego-centric (and we humans ARE), then I imagine they would design any mutated creatures to more resemble their own forms. In this case the addition of lips, fingernails, and voice boxes. Amongst other noticeable features.

From the small pieces in that clip, all the turtles seem to keep their personalities. And that is really that part I was most worried about. And I full on expect Hollywood to botch the story of every single pre-existing IP movie. Unfailingly. So it comes as no surprise to me that Shredder has now created the turtles.

With Bay producing and not directing, I think we'll see a more cohesive and thought out story this time. I'm sure he snuck (forget sneaked) in some heavy action sequences and explosions. However, they are ninja turtles. I expect action at some level. And I actually like the designs of them. Looking forward to watching it and I shall be spending money on tickets, food, and drink to do so.

I have a great feeling about this iteration of the Turtles. I've seen the trailer and, to me, they appear to be what ACTUAL giant, humanoid, mutated turtles would look like. I mean, honestly, the guys didn't look really turtle like in the old show or comic. They were embellished. This movie seems to add a touch of reality to them. And in all seriousness if a species is advanced enough to specifically design or bioengineer proteins in such a manner they are completely controlled, and said species is completely ego-centric (and we humans ARE), then I imagine they would design any mutated creatures to more resemble their own forms. In this case the addition of lips, fingernails, and voice boxes. Amongst other noticeable features.

From the small pieces in that clip, all the turtles seem to keep their personalities. And that is really that part I was most worried about. And I full on expect Hollywood to botch the story of every single pre-existing IP movie. Unfailingly. So it comes as no surprise to me that Shredder has now created the turtles.

With Bay producing and not directing, I think we'll see a more cohesive and thought out story this time. I'm sure he snuck (forget sneaked) in some heavy action sequences and explosions. However, they are ninja turtles. I expect action at some level. And I actually like the designs of them. Looking forward to watching it and I shall be spending money on tickets, food, and drink to do so.

I expect a full detailed review on how much you loved it and how much @Lifewish was wrong about it blowing. Then I'll follow up with a nice lesson on how you shouldn't judge Michael Bay for his previous work. And that @Lifewish should cast aside his doubt for any future Michael Bay films and embrace them with open arms.

I expect a full detailed review on how much you loved it and how much @Lifewish was wrong about it blowing. Then I'll follow up with a nice lesson on how you shouldn't judge Michael Bay for his previous work. And that @Lifewish should cast aside his doubt for any future Michael Bay films and embrace them with open arms.

You know that saying when hell freezes over?

Really, I could be completely wrong about this and it could be the most epic thing in the world. However, until anything associated with Bay can come out and not be all about Explosions, lack of a good script, terrible casting choices, and complete disregard for the source material, then I will hold onto my judgement that the inclusion of Michael Bay is a sure sign that the movie will suck.

It is like the M' Night syndrome (it's a thing, I promise! Look it up!), which states, "The inclusion of the name comes the inclusion of complete and utter suckage."

Is it really that hard to make a Ninja Turtle Movie?

Radioactive Ooze makes turtles that act like people, eat tons of pizza, and have crazy shenanigans with the few people they interact with. Insert jokes, fun music, more Pizza...

It's not that hard. I refuse to watch movies with Micahel Bay attached. Armageddon and Pearl Harbor were the last 2 Michael Bay movies I've seen.

Is it really that hard to make a Ninja Turtle Movie?

Radioactive Ooze makes turtles that act like people, eat tons of pizza, and have crazy shenanigans with the few people they interact with. Insert jokes, fun music, more Pizza...

It's not that hard. I refuse to watch movies with Micahel Bay attached. Armageddon and Pearl Harbor were the last 2 Michael Bay movies I've seen.
Ooh pizza. I hated the old school cartoon pizza. It always looked so good how they'd take a bite and the cheese would stretch for days. Then I get my Little Caesars, pizza and the complete opposite would happen.

But yeah, Pearl Harbor was the last Bay movie I saw and that was long ago. I have yet to jump aboard the hate train of explosive consequences. I get to go into the movie with a clear head and open judgement. I'm hoping that the first thing I see isn't an explosion because that shit will have me sitting at the train station waiting for the next ride.

Ooh pizza. I hated the old school cartoon pizza. It always looked so good how they'd take a bite and the cheese would stretch for days. Then I get my Little Caesars, pizza and the complete opposite would happen.

But yeah, Pearl Harbor was the last Bay movie I saw and that was long ago. I have yet to jump aboard the hate train of explosive consequences. I get to go into the movie with a clear head and open judgement. I'm hoping that the first thing I see isn't an explosion because that shit will have me sitting at the train station waiting for the next ride.
Be careful, Michael Bay might make you hallucinate that the train is about to explode!

Be careful, Michael Bay might make you hallucinate that the train is about to explode!
:( I will never escape... It's happening before it has even started! What has my life become...

Why must you instill this fear into me Michael Bay!
It's all coming back to me now.
The childhood...
My childhood...
The cabin by the lake...
The fireworks too close to the cabin...
No! No!
Make it stop!
And back to Rocksmith before my head explodes from this false reality that the Michael Bay fear has created.

I don't have much of a problem with Michael Bay. From what I could see on imdb, I prefer things that he has produced over the things he has directed (like Black Sails). I didn't watch his Transformers movies because I've hated Transformers since I was a kid.

Megan Fox on the other hand... she's April O'Neil. How big of a role will she actually play in this movie? I don't actually recall anyone playing a solid primary role as April outside of the cartoon universes (polyverse?), so I don't see how Megan Fox could actually ruin this.

You know what would ruin this movie for me? A terrible script and / or Vanilla Ice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"