Walmart.com Customer Service

RangerETx

PSLS Level: Newbie
I ordered a Playstation 4 Bundle from Walmart.com last week. One of my games, shipped separately from the console. Unfortunately, some neighborhood dogs game by and destroyed the package (and game) as it sat on my front porch.

I called Wal-Mart.com this morning really expecting them to give me a big hassle about it, but they didn't. They shipped me a replacement (Rush Delivery free of charge) and helped me get UPS instructions to leave the package in my mailbox instead of on the porch.

Wal-Mart isn't the most stylish place to shop for gaming gear, but they certainly took care of me when things didn't go according to plan. Using them is definitely worth a 2nd look.

That's very surprising to hear. Good for Wal-Mart.

I've only had bad experiences with them. But, good to hear them redeeming themselves with someone else.

That's very surprising to hear. Good for Wal-Mart.

I've only had bad experiences with them. But, good to hear them redeeming themselves with someone else.
But you also have to take into account that people typically post when they are angry as well. Unless it's reviews of products, I've seen people go out of their way to review individual products based upon their experiences.

But you also have to take into account that people typically post when they are angry as well. Unless it's reviews of products, I've seen people go out of their way to review individual products based upon their experiences.

That is true. That's probably the source for such a negative outlook on many retailers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"