What are your Rarest Trophies? Post 'em Up!

GrooThePerverted

PSLS Level: Bronze
So if you go to www.psnprofiles.com you can load up your PSN ID and it'll give you a nice little breakdown of your trophies. Milestones, rarity, etc.

Here's my six rarest trophies. I'm honestly shocked at some of these, as I would imagine anyone that played the game would have been able to do some of these (like win the title with BYU) but I suppose a lot are optional and if you don't specifically go for it, you can miss it.

Kinda proud that I'm one of only 500+ people who got the Speed Freak trophy. :)

BTW: the games listed below are (from top to bottom): Hustle Kings (Billiards), Fight Night Champion & NCAA Football 12 (I think is the year)

2qdokub.jpg

Ugh just looked at mine and my rarest Trophy is the Tower Master one from Mortal Kombat Vita, followed by 10 other MK vita trophies (first game I got, would have got the plat if it weren't for the Karate Master trophies) So now i feel the need to do more trophy hunting.

I dont really like how psnprofiles, or any other site, does rarity. They go by the percent of people with the game who achieved said trophy, NOT how many people with psn profiles have it. So when u get a popular game with thousands of players, and maybe 2000 get the plat, it counts as more rare than a game with only 100 players, all of whom have the plat.

Well, according to PSNP...

1. Malicious - 1 Kill Clear
2. Catherine - Past a Heap of Puzzles
3. Silent Hill 2 HD - I.Q. Test
4. Malicious - Story Completed
5. Silent Hill 2 HD - It All Makes Sense Now

Other than these from Thief (It just released so it's automatically more rare). The next 5 are
1. The Last of Us Platinum
2. Persona 4 Golden Platinum
3. Ruthless - Two Worlds 2
4. Good Karma - Black Ops 2
5. Platinum for Assassins Creed 4 (PS4)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 3
raresttrophies.jpg

My rarest in terms of number of achievers is Tiny Brains - "Intelligence Level: Brainov" (PS4) . I am one of only 40 people to earn the trophy.

Last edited:
rfLgPK1.png

Clearly people who like football games don't care for the trophies..

My rarest trophy is terms of lowest number of achievers, is the Peggle trophy "Tenured" - I'm one of just 350...

psnprofilescom2014-3-8134145.png

It appears that I'm a little all over the place with my trophies. The singstar one shouldn't really count, it unlocked while I was doing something else.

Ahh yes a similar childhood on my end, only i could never beat sonic 2 when i was a kid, but i have beaten them all now. Good ol days. i had about every sonic game up until sonic 06 haha
I had a lot of video games when I was a kid, but my Sega Genesis / 32X / CD (the unholy trinity) combo was so much fun! I can't even tell you guys how many times I fully completed Sonic Spinball, Battletoads, or Vectorman. Mortal Kombat II/III was badass for those of us who had the 6-button controllers, too! Then Castlevania Bloodlines... damn.

Nothing wrong with that. Sonic is awesome. Old school Sonic, I'm not talking to you new school Sonic!
When Sonic 3D Blast came out, me and Sonic games had a divorce. Now we're just in a friends-with-benefits relationship. 3D platforming Sonic just isn't for me.

I don't really trophy hunt as I barely have enough gaming time now a days. so I don't have anything to crazy.

raretrophies-jpg.153

Attachments

• raretrophies.JPG
    raretrophies.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 18

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit