What JRPG are you playing?

How long does it take?
185 Main Scenario quests
100 Dungeons probably 20 minutes each
100 Guildhests 5-10 minutes each
1000 Levequests which you can only do a max of 6 a day so it takes 6 months worth of subscription to get enough allowances and a max of 100 at a time so you have to be regularly playing...
You have to beat the Binding Coil which was the hardest content before 2.2

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, as if my avatar and sig didn't suggest it already. =p Just starting the second year, and... well, judging by my performance in Atelier Totori, I'm probably already well on my way to the bad ending, haha. But it's fun, and that's what matters. There's always replays for getting better endings and whatnot.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, as if my avatar and sig didn't suggest it already. =p Just starting the second year, and... well, judging by my performance in Atelier Totori, I'm probably already well on my way to the bad ending, haha. But it's fun, and that's what matters. There's always replays for getting better endings and whatnot.

Get ready for it to get insanely hard around year 4

I've already noticed a couple of sudden difficulty spikes, just from exploring further ahead than I should be, lol. They don't really warn you about higher-level areas until you enter them and start the area hunt logs. >.< Also, I'm apparently much higher level than I should be at this point, thanks to that same issue, I think? My party's around level 30 and yet any new story progress I unlock is around level 15. o.o;

As a general comment, though, I have to say I'm disappointed in Tecmo Koei's localization of this game/series. No more limited edition box sets, no more Japanese voice option (unless they changed that with Escha & Logy?), and a considerable amount of typos. Why did NIS America drop it?

I've already noticed a couple of sudden difficulty spikes, just from exploring further ahead than I should be, lol. They don't really warn you about higher-level areas until you enter them and start the area hunt logs. >.< Also, I'm apparently much higher level than I should be at this point, thanks to that same issue, I think? My party's around level 30 and yet any new story progress I unlock is around level 15. o.o;

As a general comment, though, I have to say I'm disappointed in Tecmo Koei's localization of this game/series. No more limited edition box sets, no more Japanese voice option (unless they changed that with Escha & Logy?), and a considerable amount of typos. Why did NIS America drop it?

I honestly don't know why NISA dropped the series. I believe they still pub it in Europe, just not here in America.

Well on the Vita I've been playing Disgaea 3 and for the PS3 well I've been stuck on Cross Edge for so long. I should just give the game up, but I've gone so far that I kind of want to finish it.

Just got Mugen Souls Z in the mail this weekend so putting some time into that and also some more Demon Gaze.

How is it that I'm now posting a week later, and have only progressed about a year or so in the game? Haha. Damn backtracking.

Anyway, I think I'm just about reaching the point you're referring to, albeit only in sidequests at the moment. Story-wise, I have to make the Slag Transmitter, but I unlocked a few optional bosses/minibosses who seem absurdly difficult compared to the past few I fought. (Tank, Compact/Grand Dragon, etc.) <.<

My party's now around level 40-45 or so, and I can proudly say Linca's skills all cost 0-1 MP now, so this should be fun. xD

Dullshimmer said:
Well on the Vita I've been playing Disgaea 3 and for the PS3 well I've been stuck on Cross Edge for so long. I should just give the game up, but I've gone so far that I kind of want to finish it.
I keep messing up the platinun on cross edge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"