Which game do you want HDified the most?

Wild Arms 4, because seeing kids break down is apparently a fun pastime? The Siren games and the Fatal Frame series I would buy in a heartbeat.

@Jacky Story time! I had no interest in survival horror games until I bought a copy of Resident Evil for my wife (then girlfriend), who has a huge love for zombie flicks. She couldn't play it by herself and made me go through it.

Now I own just about every survival horror game across the PS1, PS2, Ps3, GameCube, Wii, 360, and DS. Yeah.

i will admit though, in the beginning, there were a few times where i got freaked out on my own lol

Bloodrayne 1&2, the early resident evil games, preferably with the kinks worked out, a fatal frame hd collection would be nice, and an hd collection for siren
My favorite thing about the first Bloodrayne game is that the normal difficulty was more difficult than the hard difficulty. I destroyed that game on hard, but normal really threw me for some loops.

I haven't played a .hack since I finished the first one. I would love the chance to blow through that series on PS4 or Vita.

I've never played a .hack title. Worthy?
It's an MMO simulator with real life story.

It's a beast. The trophies would probably be like "Read every forum post" and "Enter 1000 locations"

The games take about 10-20 hours each one, so about 40-80 hours for all 4, then you add the AMV cut scenes, they are just crazy crazy games. The problem is around the 4th disc they get so repetitive that I could never finish the last discs.

IV also went from a 6 man party to a 4 man party and dropped from 108 Stars of Destiny to around 90.
Late response is late, but: this is incorrect. =p IV had the full 108 list, although the number of playable characters in that list was noticeably smaller than in previous titles. You might be thinking of Tactics, concerning the list, as it pretty much ditched it entirely and just gave you a bunch of characters to recruit.

As for my own response, let's see... Well, any form of re-release whatsoever of the Suikoden titles would be a godsend, and Konami's a bunch of idiots for not milking that potential cash cow, but don't get me started on that rant... Parasite Eve would be an amazing choice for a complete HD re-haul from the ground up, but if we're just talking about a remaster, then something from the PS2 era would probably be preferable, so hmm......

Well, I've been wishing for an HD collection of the first three Fatal Frame games for a while. That'd be awesome, although I've pretty much given up hope on that ever happening. (Plus, they're all PS2 Classics now, so at least there's that. Also, makes them kinda "not count" for this thread, according to the original post.)

So aside from the Suikoden games, I guess I'd like to see some Front Mission games touched up. Especially if it meant getting a local release of FM5, since that one never made it out of Japan. I suppose there wouldn't be much of a purpose in upgrading the graphics for that type of game, but judging by FM4, at least, Square never implemented the component cable upscale feature, so it would just be nice to be able to play FM4/FM5 on an HDTV without it looking like trash. Doubt it would be worth doing anything more than a PS2 Classic release for, but I enjoyed FM3 (PSX) and FM4 (PS2) thoroughly, so I think it'd be nice to see the series get some love.

Looking over my PS2 collection, I'm not really seeing many others I'd like to see updated, though. Maybe I just never expanded my horizons enough back then. ^^;

Late response is late, but: this is incorrect. =p IV had the full 108 list, although the number of playable characters in that list was noticeably smaller than in previous titles. You might be thinking of Tactics, concerning the list, as it pretty much ditched it entirely and just gave you a bunch of characters to recruit.

As for my own response, let's see... Well, any form of re-release whatsoever of the Suikoden titles would be a godsend, and Konami's a bunch of idiots for not milking that potential cash cow, but don't get me started on that rant... Parasite Eve would be an amazing choice for a complete HD re-haul from the ground up, but if we're just talking about a remaster, then something from the PS2 era would probably be preferable, so hmm......

Well, I've been wishing for an HD collection of the first three Fatal Frame games for a while. That'd be awesome, although I've pretty much given up hope on that ever happening. (Plus, they're all PS2 Classics now, so at least there's that. Also, makes them kinda "not count" for this thread, according to the original post.)

So aside from the Suikoden games, I guess I'd like to see some Front Mission games touched up. Especially if it meant getting a local release of FM5, since that one never made it out of Japan. I suppose there wouldn't be much of a purpose in upgrading the graphics for that type of game, but judging by FM4, at least, Square never implemented the component cable upscale feature, so it would just be nice to be able to play FM4/FM5 on an HDTV without it looking like trash. Doubt it would be worth doing anything more than a PS2 Classic release for, but I enjoyed FM3 (PSX) and FM4 (PS2) thoroughly, so I think it'd be nice to see the series get some love.

Looking over my PS2 collection, I'm not really seeing many others I'd like to see updated, though. Maybe I just never expanded my horizons enough back then. ^^;

though they aren't in an hd collection the fatal frame series is available in the playstation store

Narrowing it down to just one is tough, I'd probably say these three series (that would be more out of the box) would be my tops.

Shadow Hearts
Shin Megami Tensei Series (Sure we have the Vita version of Persona 4, but I'd like to see some more given an upgrade treatment)
Fatal Frame

The Lucasarts adventure games (Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, etc...). They are incredibly good and I would kill for the chance to legally buy them in HD.

Narrowing it down to just one is tough, I'd probably say these three series (that would be more out of the box) would be my tops.

Shadow Hearts
Shin Megami Tensei Series (Sure we have the Vita version of Persona 4, but I'd like to see some more given an upgrade treatment)
Fatal Frame
persona 2 is the dark souls of the persona series

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"