Which game do you want HDified the most?

It's that difficult?
for me, Innocent Sin gets a major difficulty spike halfway thru the game. Eternal Punishment is more difficult, you will really need careful persona planning and of course persona gathering. Most of the time normal attacks just won't cut it for you.
but I think they rebalanced it now for psp.

I picked up both the persona 2 parts the other day when Atlus was having one of their sales. I'll have to check it out. Comparing it to Dark Souls intrigues me, but also kind of scares me.

As much as I would love if they did an HD remaster of Final Fantasy VII I am accepting that this will never happen I am going to say Twisted Metal 2.

I picked up both the persona 2 parts the other day when Atlus was having one of their sales. I'll have to check it out. Comparing it to Dark Souls intrigues me, but also kind of scares me.
Dark Souls is the kind of game where every corner could be another death.

Well my game I would not want to see HD just some games I would love to see on the PS4

Some older Arcade games and older games... Like Tetris. Mrs Pac Man, Galaga and other old time classics...

I don;t know if I was sony or MS I would push for some of these older games to be made and make an Arcade type sections that would feature older arcade games done up nice. Have it as a free section for members.

Maybe add games like boardgames and some other basic classics. Like Chess, Backgammon, Monopoly, Clue, Dominos, Master mind, Checkers, euchre and poker games as well as other card games.

Make it so that it these are simple enough games that look half way decent nothing huge just solid games and gameplay.

That is my thought at lest.

(PS I do have Backgammon on the PS4 and Chess on the ps3. I do play them from time to time...

Well my game I would not want to see HD just some games I would love to see on the PS4

Some older Arcade games and older games... Like Tetris. Mrs Pac Man, Galaga and other old time classics...

I don;t know if I was sony or MS I would push for some of these older games to be made and make an Arcade type sections that would feature older arcade games done up nice. Have it as a free section for members.

Maybe add games like boardgames and some other basic classics. Like Chess, Backgammon, Monopoly, Clue, Dominos, Master mind, Checkers, euchre and poker games as well as other card games.

Make it so that it these are simple enough games that look half way decent nothing huge just solid games and gameplay.

That is my thought at lest.

(PS I do have Backgammon on the PS4 and Chess on the ps3. I do play them from time to time...
There's a Hasbro game coming out.

http://www.indystar.com/story/enter...games-monopoly-risk-trivial-pursuit/13686159/

Coming this month allegedly.

I like the sounds of it... I will be watching this thanks for the heads up... One thing I know is I hope they have better pricing for it then they did on the last generation...

They had a collection of games that was just way to pricey for far to long...

That said... I would love to play Monopoly or Risk... big time...

I like the sounds of it... I will be watching this thanks for the heads up... One thing I know is I hope they have better pricing for it then they did on the last generation...

They had a collection of games that was just way to pricey for far to long...

That said... I would love to play Monopoly or Risk... big time...
add me to your friends list then cause I"m probably getting this thanks to the $100 get $15 back deal going on this month.

add me to your friends list then cause I"m probably getting this thanks to the $100 get $15 back deal going on this month.
That is happening now? I'm definitely going to be getting some cash back after I get The Evil Within and that spoof rpg remake on Vita.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"