Transformers 4

GATORJV

PSLS Level: Newbie
So....before I talk about the movie, I know you hate transformers @Lifewish. lmao. With that said, I am excited to see the movie and let my brain checkout for it. I don't want to get into arguments about how it has no story, it sucks, yadda yadda.

I like and see these types of movies for the action scenes plain and simple.

It actually brings me back when I think of Transformers. I remember when the first one came out my senior year of high school. I think that's what make me like movies as much as I do to be honest; the memories I get from them go far beyond what I'm watching. Does anyone else ever get that feeling or have good memories? Any thoughts on the movie?

So....before I talk about the movie, I know you hate transformers @Lifewish. lmao. With that said, I am excited to see the movie and let my brain checkout for it. I don't want to get into arguments about how it has no story, it sucks, yadda yadda.

I like and see these types of movies for the action scenes plain and simple.

It actually brings me back when I think of Transformers. I remember when the first one came out my senior year of high school. I think that's what make me like movies as much as I do to be honest; the memories I get from them go far beyond what I'm watching. Does anyone else ever get that feeling or have good memories? Any thoughts on the movie?
I will be watching the movie for sure. They are just fun action movies, with fantastic visuals to add to it.

I enjoyed the first two, never seen the third. I went argue that their any good, but like you all said, sometimes ib like to shut the brain off and watch a movie.

I guess I just can't turn off the kid in me who grew up in love with Transformers. Now I see how they have been destroyed by Michael Bay.. So much so that he even threw in two gangsta autobots that I honestly cannot believe made the movie.. I actually walked out of the 2nd one and never bothered to see the 3rd.

I guess I just can't turn off the kid in me who grew up in love with Transformers. Now I see how they have been destroyed by Michael Bay.. So much so that he even threw in two gangsta autobots that I honestly cannot believe made the movie.. I actually walked out of the 2nd one and never bothered to see the 3rd.
Did you care for the first one at all?

Did you find it more tolerable than the others? Have you enjoyed anything from the 3 movies?

The sounds of them transforming is actually really cool and Shia LaBeouf wasn't as bad as people make him out to be. I actually don't mind him as an actor.

I've been a fan since the 80s. I was a wee boy then. And I watched the movies just to see the bots transform. Nothing more. And then I was pleasantly surprised by the fact Peter Cullen was still voicing Optimus. That was amazing. I hated all the rap, hip hop, pop culture thrown into the second film. I mean it almost completely killed that movie for me. But, I love seeing giant robots transform into vehicles. It is just awesome.

With this fourth movie it seems the Dinobots or Predacons are making an appearance. And I would love to see either of those factions on the big screen with the high dollar treatment. And if it are the Predacons, I hope the Maximals are in there too. I love Optimus Primal and gang. So, I'll definitely be checking this film out in theaters.

I hated all the rap, hip hop, pop culture thrown into the second film. I mean it almost completely killed that movie for me.

With this fourth movie it seems the Dinobots or Predacons are making an appearance. And I would love to see either of those factions on the big screen with the high dollar treatment. And if it are the Predacons, I hope the Maximals are in there too. I love Optimus Primal and gang. So, I'll definitely be checking this film out in theaters.

The rap and crap did kill the 2nd for me, it was not needed and really ruined the experience.

And as much as I LOVE the Dinobots, I can't give Michael Bay any more of my money. Yes I know it will make millions and so my protest won't matter. However, at least I will know that I didn't fund any part of this crap.

You would be right. It wasn't enough to spit on my childhood memories with lots of inaccuracy. They also went ahead and made shit movies. Not even Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch could save this load of crap.

I don't see an issue with this new game really. They are talking about two entirely different universes. Something that seems most big IPs tend to utilize at some point. I believe the two will remain exclusive and won't meld together. Still, greatly looking forward to it.

I don't see an issue with this new game really. They are talking about two entirely different universes. Something that seems most big IPs tend to utilize at some point. I believe the two will remain exclusive and won't meld together. Still, greatly looking forward to it.

We are talking about movies bro. haha

The rap and crap did kill the 2nd for me, it was not needed and really ruined the experience.

And as much as I LOVE the Dinobots, I can't give Michael Bay any more of my money. Yes I know it will make millions and so my protest won't matter. However, at least I will know that I didn't fund any part of this crap.
Have you seen the third one at all?

We are talking about movies bro. haha

I know, but the game was mentioned in the guy's post I quoted. So I responded about it. We can continue to discuss the movies. And I can't wait to see it. I much, much prefer Transformers: The Movie from '85. But I still love to see all my favorite Transformers on the big screen with the technology today.

I know, but the game was mentioned in the guy's post I quoted. So I responded about it. We can continue to discuss the movies. And I can't wait to see it. I much, much prefer Transformers: The Movie from '85. But I still love to see all my favorite Transformers on the big screen with the technology today.
Yeah I think that's why most people see them. The movie effects are top notch.

Have you seen the third one at all?

Why would I have seen the 3rd one? Bay fooled me once with the first one, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and saw the 2nd one, where he fooled me again. So I didn't bother with the 3rd, wasn't about to look like an idiot a 3rd time.

Why would I have seen the 3rd one? Bay fooled me once with the first one, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and saw the 2nd one, where he fooled me again. So I didn't bother with the 3rd, wasn't about to look like an idiot a 3rd time.
Haha. I understand. I just felt the 3rd was better than the second one. But you hate the first so yeah. :p

I'm still surprised that they're making them. are movies about robots, aliens that seem like robots that use the same sound effects as one of his other movies (battleship), and explosions all Michael Bay knows how to make?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"