E3 2015: Should Playstation owners be worried?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Timewarp, Mar 31, 2015.

?

Should we PS4/PS3 owners be worried?

1. YES

28.6%
  2. NO

71.4%
  1. Dark_Adonis

Dark_Adonis PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Dark_Adonis
    I am not worried about it since I own both consoles but Playstation owners should not be worried about E3. I doubt Microsoft will announce third party full game exclusives since I think they will be betting on moving units with Halo and also the possible Gears of War announced. I do think Microsoft will announce timed exclusive dlc content on certain games though but I think they have done that at every E3 so why would Playstation owners worry now. Like someone else said I just hope Sony do not spend a ton of time on Morpheus.

2. Timewarp

Timewarp PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    funnydude6556
    Yeah I don't think Sony's put that into consideration. I've seen a lot of devices fail because they asked too much for what might not even work out, I think Sony would need to really push for the Morpheus for it to work. As in bundles, promotional videos.

In fact what might work for them would be if they set the price higher and then announced a price cut, I know that seems like an underhanded tactic but it's worked for other devices.

3. Timewarp

Timewarp PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    funnydude6556
    Hey Willisbao try to keep on topic when posting, if you want to talk about joygames either create a new thread or find one that meets the critera.

4. Hugo Stiglitz

Hugo Stiglitz PSLS Level: Bronze

Of course not. Just wait til e3 before you're thinking the world is going to end LOL You know nothing yet