What Would You Like To See Come To The Xbox One?

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
What title would you like to see come to the Xbox One? It can be an exclusive, remake, etc. Many could use this thread as listing some of the titles that would push them over the edge into getting the Xbox One (even if you are unhappy with Microsoft).

What title would you like to see come to the Xbox One? It can be an exclusive, remake, etc. Many could use this thread as listing some of the titles that would push them over the edge into getting the Xbox One (even if you are unhappy with Microsoft).

any title that will keep any family member who has one, off my ass.

(also I think it would be funny as hell if it started talking back to them)

person: xbox sign out
xbox: YOU DARE ORDER ME?!!

This would be epic, and scare the hell out of me at the same time. :p

I woud love to see my cousins reaction to something like that, especially if it chased after him. kinda like in transformers, where the 360 came to life and started attacking people.

A few i have thought of

Fable Reboot
Blue Dragon
Perfect Dark Reboot
Alan Wake 2
Left 4 Dead 3
PGR 4
Viva Pinata
Gears of War

A few i have thought of

Fable Reboot
Blue Dragon
Perfect Dark Reboot
Alan Wake 2
Left 4 Dead 3
PGR 4
Viva Pinata
Gears of War
Are you wanting the Fable to be completely redone with a different storyline and everything? Because that would be awesome.

I feel like MS completely shit the bed as far as their new IPs for the 7th gen went and have very little left. Kameo was nowhere to be seen, Alan Wake and Too Human went through years of development hell to be pretty underwhelming titles upon release, Halo and Gears both experienced a rise and massive fall within just a few years, PGR devs are dead, Dead Rising bafflingly became exclusive after going multiplat, and most of the talent at Rare left ages ago and what's left of the company just makes Kinect shovelware now. Crackdown 2 was also a bit underwhelming, but the core was still enjoyable. MS reps have been seen wearing Crackdown shirts, so there's a chance for Crackdown 3 to rear its head some time soon.

Most of my favorite 360 exclusives have been third party, and I doubt that Mistwalker or From Software will be willing to collaborate with MS on another exclusive. Either way, if Chromehounds 2 or a Lost Odyssey successor surface then it'll be hard for me to resist the lures of the Xbone.

A completely remastered Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2.
Probably wont see that happen since Bioware is an EA house now and Obsidian made the 2nd and Star Wars is all EA vis Disney now to complicate it further. Plus I want another Jade Empire before anything else.

Probably wont see that happen since Bioware is an EA house now and Obsidian made the 2nd and Star Wars is all EA vis Disney now to complicate it further. Plus I want another Jade Empire before anything else.

That's fine and all, but the thread specifically states what I would like to see. That is what I would like to see, realistic or not. And I sure wouldn't oppose to a Jade Empire rerelease.

A few i have thought of

Fable Reboot
Blue Dragon
Perfect Dark Reboot
Alan Wake 2
Left 4 Dead 3
PGR 4
Viva Pinata
Gears of War
I am sure we will see another Left 4 Dead at some point. I would put money on it being multiplat this time though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"