How Did You Fill the Downtime

wolfehound22

PSLS Level: Newbie
We've all read the stories how March is loaded with releases, starting tomorrow with South Park The stick of Truth, and continuing with games like Titanfall, Dark Souls 2 and Infamous Second son. Before we get to that I want to know what everyone has been up to to fill the void between the release of the PS4, and this jam packed month. There were three months with very little released, so what did you do to fill the time, work on the backlog, catch up on tv, spend time with the family (haha just joking, why would we do that :)).

Also, feel free to include what games you plan to grab this month.

We've all read the stories how March is loaded with releases, starting tomorrow with South Park The stick of Truth, and continuing with games like Titenfall, Dark Souls 2 and Infamous Second son. Before we get to that I want to know what everyone has been up to to fill the void between the release of the PS4, and this jam packed month. There were three months with very little released, so what did you do to fill the time, work on the backlog, catch up on tv, spend time with the family (haha just joking, why would we do that :)).

Also, feel free to include what games you plan to grab this month.

played on my ps3

I've been tackling my backlog. A lot of the games are a little older, nothing real old. I've beaten all but one of my PS4 games, AC4, and a bunch of Vita and 3DS. The PS3 still has a decent backlog, but most of those are from PS+. Speaking of plus, it has been nice trying out a bunch of the PS+ games. A bunch didn't really grab me, but there are still a quite bit I really need to play, but will be set aside until the next downtime.

I've also been catching up on some tv shows. I've watched multiple seasons of Mad Men, How I met your mother, Game of Thrown s and American Horror Story. There isn't enough time in the day to watch everything and play everything, but I will keep on trying.

Finally, I did do a lot of family stuff. We had our second child in Nov, a week after the PS4 was released, so that first month or so was all family and not much gaming. I've been able to get things a little more in line to handle family and everything else.

As far as March pickups. I will be getting South Park from Gamefly tomorrow, as well as grabbing episode 2 of Walking dead season 2. Of course I will be grabbing all the PS+ games including Dead Nation on PS4 tomorrow, and there is no way I would miss out on Infamous at the end of the month I truly can not wait. Finally, I haven't looked at a list of all the upcoming PSN releases, but I am pretty sure there are a few that I will grab.

I tried cathing up on my PS+ games but they kept adding more I liked, I also watched lots of Netflix

Been trying to catch up on the backlog. I need to work on beating AC4.

But I've also read a lot and started a new job. And Words of Radiance will be in tomorrow. That's 1100 pages so that will keep me busy between games this month.

I spent a lot of time on Netflix.

Plus, I just finished Assassin's Creed 4 last week, along with Outlast and Contrast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"