PlayStation Gold Headset Companion App

Discussion in 'PlayStation Central' started by Arthur Sataine, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Arthur Sataine

Arthur Sataine PSLS Level: Bronze PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    ArthurSataine
    Alright, I made this to ask a question really. And, honestly, I didn't check around the forums to see if this topic exists already. Feel free to delete this if one does.

I have the companion app on the PS4. However, I go to get game specific profiles and I see none! Where in the hell do we find these? I go into the thing and choose the Gold headset. I look over under the Games category and only see Shooter, Fighting, and Custom 1. I'm wanting my Second Son setup for midnight. Where is it at? And for that matter, where are all the other game specific profiles?

2. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    I would think it would come at a later time with an update.

3. Arthur Sataine

PSN:
    ArthurSataine
    Well that's just ridiculous. You'd think they want those midnight buyers to experience it. But whatever. I'll get it in time I suppose.

4. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    It'd be cool if the sound profile synced with the app some how and was on the game disc itself.

5. Arthur Sataine

PSN:
    ArthurSataine
    In Second Son's settings there is an audio setting for PS4 Gold Wireless Headset. And I did notice this morning that the app has the profile on there now. Going to be awesome to experience tonight when I become Delsin Rowe.

BigPete7978 likes this.