How many Consoles and handhelds do you have?

darkforcegod

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
I wanna make this thread about how many Consoles and handhelds you own right now, which one you like the most and why, other consoles or handhelds that you used to have before and what console or handheld would you like to get.

Thanks and enjoy the thread.

NES, SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast, R-Zone, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Pocket, GBA, GBA SP, Virtual Boy, Gamegear, N64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 (used to), PlayStation 4, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Jaguar (used to), 3DO, NeoGeo, Atari 2600, Xbox, Xbox 360 (used to), 3DS XL, PSP (used to), PS Vita (used to), and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I can edit later when I get home and double check.

By far and hands down, SNES is my favorite console. Just had the absolute best games, best visual style, vast amount of titles, the amount of quality titles, the insane amount of fun almost every game provides, and the longevity that both the games themselves and their respective visual styles have. By that I mean how they have held up through the ages.

I revisit a lot of my SNES games frequently. They still provide me the same level of entertainment, if not more, that they did when I first acquired them. Almost all of them bring me more entertainment value than the majority of games released in this age of gaming.

My second would probably be the PlayStation 2. I would say PlayStation here, but the PS2 is completely compatible with PS games. So, I can enjoy both era with it. The reasons for it are pretty much the same as those of the SNES.

However, games just aren't made the same any more. Now it is a focus on money and online multiplayer as opposed to a genuinely fun, engrossing, and solid experience. There are definitely exceptions to that rule. But, for the most part, it stands true. They just don't make 'em like they used to. ;)

in this house TOTAL:
1 XBox 360
2 ps3's
1 ps2
1 psp
and 1 psvita

the ps2, psp, psvita, and one of the ps3's are mine.
the xbox 360 and the other ps3 belong to my brother.
I love my ps2, it's fun as hell and has yet to get boring.
my ps3 has yet to disappoint me in anything, has lots of games, and is built like a tank just like it's predecessor.
I definitely prefer my psp over my ps vita, because it does everything I need it to and has more to offer me game wise. my vita, on the other hand, is currently being used as an alarm clock.
as far as what I've had before hand, the list is to long.

Last edited:
At this time there is a total 4 PSPs, 3 PS3s, 2 Vitas, 2 PS4s, 2 Original Xboxes, 2 Wiis, one GC, one 360, and one Playstation One. Also somewhere in my home are 3 NESs, at least one Atari 2600, Commodore 64, and Amiga

Last edited:
Now as far as past consoles.... SNES and Sega Genesis. The Genesis was given away to a "friend" of my family who traded it in a week after my mother gave it to them. The SNES was a different story however my sister took the system with her then traded it in...... without telling any of us about it

Thanks for replying my friends.

I got a PSP ( little damaged but it still plays taking in consideration that I have it since 6th grade and now I am a college student lol). I have the PS Vita and I am not going to argue about the low good games that we have. I really like the idea of the Vita but I only can say that Killzone Mercenary, Teraway, Uncharted GA and maybe Gravity Rush are the only games that I can say they are good for me. The other games are just okay but nothing worth getting right away ( I havent looked into the VIta for a while so I could be wrong).

I got a PS2 that works fine but the controllers are a bit possesed ( damaged). Very fun I love my PS2. I also have my PS1 but it doesnt work anymore but still I keep it so I can remember those first steps into becoming what I am today.

I have my PS3 and I have to say that even PS4 cannot make me love it less. Its amazing. I got tons of games to play and they are cheap now.

I have my PS4 but unfortunally he has been eating dust since like a month. I turn it on from time to time but I dont really have anything that will make me play. Until Watch Dogs maybe.

I have a Wii but I dont use it a lot because I dont really have much games.

I would like to get an Xbox One in a couple of years maybe but not right now ( Well if I could get it like a gift then yes VERY VERY welcome indeed haha).

Also I would like an Xbox 360 so I could play Gears of War and Left 4 dead. I used to play those with a friend of mine and we had so many good times with those games.

I think that is all for now.

Currently I have a PS4, slim PS3, and a Vita, with my wife's DS floating around in some box somewhere.

Previously I've had a PS1, PS2, phat PS3, and PSP as well, (and a Gameboy color back in the day) but I don't have any of those anymore.

It's really been all PlayStation consoles in my house, aside from a couple of odd Nintendo handhelds here and there.

Currently I have:
  • PS4
  • PS3
  • PS2
  • PS1
  • PSP
  • PSPgo
  • PS Vita
  • Xbox 360
  • Xbox One
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • PC
  • iPad

1 NEX (Plays NES and Famicom games)
1 SNES
2 Sega Dreamcasts
2 PS3s
1 PSP
1 PSP Go
1 PS1
2 PS2s (1 is my wife's)
1 PS4
1 XD Gale of Darkness Limited Edition Gamecube
1 Nintendo Wii
1 GBA
1 GBA SP
1 DS Lite (used to have 2)
1 3DS
1 PC
2 old laptops

So... yeah... I guess I win so far. XD

Currently in my house:
- PS3
- PS4
- PS Vita

- Wii
- Gamecube
- 3DSXL
- DS Lite

- Sega Dreamcast (hidden in the basement)

- Sony Tablet S (won it in a contest a few years ag0)

My mother (who lives 14 hours away) has all of my older consoles, but she still plays them:
- NES
- SNES
- N64

- Genesis
- 32X
- Sega CD

- PS1

To date, the only MIA consoles are my old PS2 and Atari 2600. I finally sold my PS2 after Kingdom Hearts and FFX were announced as HD remakes. My PS3 still plays my old PS1 games that are lingering, and most of the PS2 games that I would ever consider replaying now are available on the PSN Store. As far as the Atari 2600 goes - it's in a box somewhere, lost between time and space. The box contains around 30 games.

I guess I will post my list now, which is really not impressive..

Currently own:
PS4
PS3 Phat
Vita
PSP
2 SNES
Gamecube

Owned at one time:
PS3 Slim
PS3 Phat
Xbox
Xbox 360
Wii
Wii U
DS
DSi
DS Lite
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
GBA
Turbo Graffix 16
NES
Game Gear
N64
Sega Genesis
PS1
PS2
Dreamcast
Sega CD
Gaming PC

I guess I will post my list now, which is really not impressive..

Currently own:
PS4
PS3 Phat
Vita
PSP
2 SNES
Gamecube

Owned at one time:
PS3 Slim
PS3 Phat
Xbox
Xbox 360