Madden NFL 15 First Official Trailer

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by BigPete7978, Apr 28, 2014.

1. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Yes it's only a teaser trailer, but I am pumped for this game. Yes I may get bashed, but Madden is a series I have always and will always purchase day one. Anyone else a big Madden player?

2. SightfulRage

SightfulRage PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Sightful_Rage
    To be honest, I haven't played a madden game since '09. I'm not sure if it's all the football hype out here or the idea of a next gen football game but after seeing the trailer, I kinda wanted to get it.

3. claass21

claass21 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    claass21
    Of course I'll be getting it day one. A lot of people didn't think there was much difference between PS3/PS4 versions this year beyond graphics, crowds, etc., but I thought the differences in gameplay were actually fairly significant too.
    As much as people say it is a yearly roster update, I think there have been good strides the last two years compared to early on last gen. Very much looking forward to this.

BigPete7978 likes this.
  4. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    I couldn't agree more. People tend to fixate on the fact that there is a roster update. But there is so much that goes on besides that tweaks gameplay and makes the game more realistic. The series has been making significant jumps lately with releases IMO. People that are going to hate on it though will always do so. Nothing you can really so about that.

5. Mandalore

Mandalore PSLS Level: Newbie

PSN:
    Dirtyhippie324
    Will pick it up this fall. Money is currently tight atm. But I am in dire need of a football game on the PS4.

BigPete7978 likes this.
  6. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Might have to put together a connected careers online for the PSLS Community. :D